Guerlain discussion

stacekang

I cant wait for the pressed meteorites! I was so sad when they discontinued them, i hope the new ones are just as good

beautyjunkie12

[COLOR=0000FF] Which have you recently added to your collection?  My most recent Rouge G was Gipsy, and I purchased two of the Rouge G De Guerlain L'Extraits in Luxure & Orgueil.  They are unbelievable [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]lip & [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]gloss combos that are so incredibly pigmented and non-sticky.  I was in the wind and rain wearing Luxure and my hair didn't get stuck in the product, It dries to a nice matte and it held up really well  I'm enamored by them.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]I haven't yet tried the KissKiss lippies, so I just added one to my shopping cart.  This isn't going to end well:haha: [/COLOR] 
I added Gracie and Gypsy. The one negative is storing them all. I have yet to find a container to properly hold them in so they sit in a wicker basket on my vanity table. So not a pretty look.lol

laurennnxox

I added Gracie and Gypsy. The one negative is storing them all. I have yet to find a container to properly hold them in so they sit in a wicker basket on my vanity table. So not a pretty look.lol
Yes they are definitely difficult to store nicely. The only drawback, besides behind kind of heavy!

Medgal07

I love Gipsy 41 but I happen to be partial to tangerines & pinks. Let me know how you like Gracie. It might be possible to knock my favorite pink, Geraldine out of 1st place!

I totally agree about the storage for these. I use a white basket that I've tied a pretty ribbon around so that it looks intentional & sweet, but not junky.
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

I just keep them in their boxes, so they can stand up and I can see the shade name.
That's probably a good way, but I hate having to drag things out of boxes. I tend not to use what's not visible and easily accessible. I don't want to label them like I do everything else w/my trusted little label maker. I have considered a dot system w/applying nail polish to them for easy identification. I'm still mulling it over as my stash of these keeps growing.

allthingsglam

Loving the automatique rouge and shine fast becoming a fave of mines easy to put on leaves my lips amazing feel like a balm and lipstick it does not get any better then that

Shars

Hey ladies. I know we talk a lot about the Rouge G's. Do we have any strong feelings for or against the Kiss Kiss Lipsticks?

Kaidan

Hey ladies. I know we talk a lot about the Rouge G's. Do we have any strong feelings for or against the Kiss Kiss Lipsticks?
I haven't tried any of the Kiss Kiss lipsticks because they'll be available in my country next year around February or March, so idk tbh. Based on blogs and other sites, the Kiss Kiss lipsticks seem to be really good depending on the kind of shade and finish that you're looking for. The packaging looks way better than the old Kiss Kiss one.

allthingsglam

I have not try them yet I would love to I'm loving the shines and automatique I'm going to pick up some more colors

katred

Specktra Bestie
I've only tried one so far and I really like it. I find that it's similar to the Rouge Automatique, which is probably why they're discontinuing a bunch of RA shades. The pigmentation varies, but the one I have, Red Strass, is quite pigmented.

Latest posts