Guerlain discussion

allthingsglam

I am loving my blush balls I have worn them everyday since I got them I wear them more then my regulars balls they are just so cute and little My fear is I'm going to run out the way I have been using them but I love the glow it gives

charismafulltv

I am loving my blush balls I have worn them everyday since I got them I wear them more then my regulars balls they are just so cute and little My fear is I'm going to run out the way I have been using them but I love the glow it gives
I ussually rotate them Glammy to prolong their lifespan.

mkoparanova

It looks good but I feel like every summer they use the exact same shade of brown and the exact same shade of orange in their bronzers. I already have 4 of these, I don't need more. And I'm not really a fan of the packaging
th_dunno.gif

Monsy

I know Guerlain is known for their bronzed glow, so why not ask the expert, right?
I have four of their bronzers and I do thinkt his one is best for light skin. I mean I am very light too but I love using bronzers . I have sheer light bronzing powder in Blondes (another favorite) and brunettes and 4 seasons in nude and natural blondes

thia is the 4 seasons in Nude

laurennnxox

I have four of their bronzers and I do thinkt his one is best for light skin. I mean I am very light too but I love using bronzers . I have sheer light bronzing powder in Blondes (another favorite) and brunettes and 4 seasons in nude and natural blondes thia is the 4 seasons in Nude  
I love the look of that! I've always wanted to use bronzer, but everything is so orange and fake on my extremely fair skin. This one looks doable!

Audrey C

I'm about NC22 in the winter and NC25 in the summer (I try hard not to tan). I adore the Terracotta bronzer in 00; it's very natural looking. The nude 4-Seasons disappear on me, but I really like Natural Blondes 02.

I also have a couple of the LE bronzers/bronzer-blush duos; they're all fabulous. I didn't think I liked bronzer very much until I tried Guerlain; my two MAC ones went BTM.

Kaidan

I have four of their bronzers and I do thinkt his one is best for light skin. I mean I am very light too but I love using bronzers . I have sheer light bronzing powder in Blondes (another favorite) and brunettes and 4 seasons in nude and natural blondes

thia is the 4 seasons in Nude

This is serious bronzer enabling to the max!
girlhaha.gif
The 00 bronzer looks fabulous! Definitely getting this some time during the year but it has to be online because they don't have this one in my country unless the new Saks Fifth Avenue store gets it.

Medgal07

Escentual now has the spring collection and it's 10% off RRP on everything. Debenhams has sold out of everything but the lipsticks. Trying to decided if I want to buy the third Meteorites pressed powder from Escentual for £36 or wait to see if Debenhams gets some more and get £10 worth of points. The hoarder in me wants to order NOW from Escentual!
lol.gif
lol.gif
​Oh let the hoarder have her way!!!

NaomiH

I wore Orgueil to work yesterday and had about 10 ladies ask me what I was wearing. It got a bit silly when I tried to pronounce it. Lol

Medgal07

I wore Orgueil to work yesterday and had about 10 ladies ask me what I was wearing. It got a bit silly when I tried to pronounce it. Lol
girlhaha.gif
​Well you look so good wearing it!! That makes you feel good too when you get complimented like that. Next time you wear one that's
hard to pronounce just draw some lips on a 3 x 5 card, color them in and write the name of the lippie next to the lips and pin it on your shirt.
When they compliment you and ask what you're wearing just say thank you and point to the card.

ryan-eh

Mine comes today! I'm excited but I kinda hope no one asks me about it haha. French is the death of me.

Latest posts