Guerlain discussion

Medgal07

I'm not crazy about it. My skin looks brighter without it. Kept one gold pearl for myself and gave it to my friend to try :)
So sorry it didn't work out for you AWS. Where are you storing the one gold perle that you kept for yourself? Your friend is quite fortunate to have you!!!

Medgal07

girlhaha.gif

It's a frigid 49F here and I can't get warm. I have no tolerance for cold. I don't live in Florida for this!!
That is quite frigid for Florida!!!

NaomiH

[COLOR=0000FF] Sounds like heaven[/COLOR]:sigh:  [COLOR=0000FF]I like winter clothes but I hate feeling so tense from the cold and needing to bundle-up.  I know it'll be spring before I know it!!![/COLOR]
It is pretty nice today. It'll warm up for you soon Meddy. :hug:

Medgal07

I had my eye on the blush perles but picked up a vintage version instead. I have a bit of a perle addiction and prefer the older ones
smiles.gif
Well the blush perles are a different product from the regular météorites aren't they?
Which vintage perles did you pick up???

You need to visit this thread: http://www.specktra.net/t/190016/worship-the-balls-a-thread-for-guerlain-meteorites-and-the-women-who-love-them

Kaidan

Could someone help me figure something out? I really want to get a Terracotta bronzer,but have to order online since there are no Guerlain counters within 100 miles of me. I'm thinking 03 would work on me but I'm unsure and was wondering if any ladies around an NC44 in MAC foundation had any insite as to whether or not 03 would work? Thanks in advance.
smiles.gif
If it's the regular terracotta line, then 00, 02, and 04 are for the pink toned. 01, 03, 05, and 07 are for yellow/olive tones, and 08 is red toned. I agree with Vineetha's recommendation of 05 for you.

This link may be helpful because it has swatches for all of the shades: https://fleurissante.wordpress.com/2011/05/18/guerlain-terracotta-bronzing-powder-swatches/

However, I find the regular terracotta very pigmented compared to the 4 seasons and light (mosaic ones). I'm 00 and 02 from the regular line, but 02 is a little too intense for my liking.

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]  So sorry it didn't work out for you AWS.  Where are you storing the one gold perle that you kept for yourself?  Your friend is quite fortunate to have you!!![/COLOR]
Hello, Medgal! I feel the same about her :) I got a banana lip balm from Nordies in a tiny ziplock bag so I have put it in that today. Don't know if I will put it with the perles d'Etoile or what yet. Hope you are well :)

NaomiH

If it's the regular terracotta line, then 00, 02, and 04 are for the pink toned.  01, 03, 04, 05, and 07 are for yellow/olive tones, and 08 is red toned.  I agree with Vineetha's recommendation of 05 for you. This link may be helpful because it has swatches for all of the shades: https://fleurissante.wordpress.com/2011/05/18/guerlain-terracotta-bronzing-powder-swatches/ However, I find the regular terracotta very pigmented compared to the 4 seasons and light (mosaic ones).  I'm 00 and 02 from the regular line, but 02 is a little too intense for my liking.
Thank you very much Kaidan!

Jaymuhlee

Could someone help me figure something out? I really want to get a Terracotta bronzer,but have to order online since there are no Guerlain counters within 100 miles of me. I'm thinking 03 would work on me but I'm unsure and was wondering if any ladies around an NC44 in MAC foundation had any insite as to whether or not 03 would work? Thanks in advance. :)
I'm 03 in four seasons and I'm ~NC25! Whoops! I hadn't refreshed in a while and just realized your question was like 4 hours old!

ryan-eh

Oh no I'm terrible at opening things haha. I'm always worried about using too much force and breaking things! But you guys have swayed me on the color, it's on the way! I'll report back if i crush it trying to get it open.

Latest posts