Guerlain discussion

mango13

Oh it does-------
lol.gif
It's an eraser and a compact!!!!
lol I hope this isn't a new trend!

ryan-eh

I love, love, love the L'Extraits and I can't wait to get more. Paresse is a beautiful color!! I love the concept of them being lipstick & lip gloss all in one & then drying to a
soft matte finish. Don't even get me started on the packaging. I really like it but there's definitely a knack to it---I was all thumbs initially and couldn't get it open.

I'm glad your météorites are working for you and that you're now seeing the difference that they make!
I've been eyeing Orgueil as my last winter lip color, depending on how easy or hard it is to apply. Do you ladies usually use a brush or just the applicator itself? I'll use three eyeshadow brushes every morning but I'm so so lazy about my lips (trying to change that but it's super slow going!).

NaomiH

I've been eyeing Orgueil as my last winter lip color, depending on how easy or hard it is to apply.  Do you ladies usually use a brush or just the applicator itself?  I'll use three eyeshadow brushes every morning but I'm so so lazy about my lips (trying to change that but it's super slow going!).
Orgueil is gorgeous! I've just been using the applicator that came with it and it applies the lip colour well.

Kaidan

Thanks for the link and pic, Naynadine! :)

I wonder what the blue lid terracotta looks like. The new joli teint terracotta looks nice too. It looks a bit like last year's Terra Tropica. I hope it doesn't replace the sheer or 4 seasons terracotta compacts.

NaomiH

Could someone help me figure something out? I really want to get a Terracotta bronzer,but have to order online since there are no Guerlain counters within 100 miles of me. I'm thinking 03 would work on me but I'm unsure and was wondering if any ladies around an NC44 in MAC foundation had any insite as to whether or not 03 would work? Thanks in advance. :)

Monsy

do you want just regular terracotta?

i am nc20 and i was matched to 01 as my winter and 03 as my summer color

Vineetha

Could someone help me figure something out? I really want to get a Terracotta bronzer,but have to order online since there are no Guerlain counters within 100 miles of me. I'm thinking 03 would work on me but I'm unsure and was wondering if any ladies around an NC44 in MAC foundation had any insite as to whether or not 03 would work? Thanks in advance. :)
05 Buddy!! :)

awickedshape

Just a random swatch of the gold pearl from Teint Dore.
7b4673eb_PhotoGrid_1421350477404.jpeg
I'm not crazy about it. My skin looks brighter without it. Kept one gold pearl for myself and gave it to my friend to try :)

NaomiH

:haha:   :lmao:   [COLOR=0000FF]Funny girl!!!!  I'll wear mine tomorrow-----supposed to go up to 40[/COLOR]
It's actually warming up this week. Today was a high of 55 and over the next few days it's going back to mid 60s land.

Medgal07

I've been eyeing Orgueil as my last winter lip color, depending on how easy or hard it is to apply. Do you ladies usually use a brush or just the applicator itself? I'll use three eyeshadow brushes every morning but I'm so so lazy about my lips (trying to change that but it's super slow going!).
wavey.gif
Hi there Ryan-eh!!! Orgueil is nothing short of AMAZING. It's so gorgeous---if you can get it open. I had the hardest time initially but I love the packaging and the applicator, which is great to use. It's really very nice, actually.

Medgal07

It's actually warming up this week. Today was a high of 55 and over the next few days it's going back to mid 60s land.
Sounds like heaven
sigh.gif
I like winter clothes but I hate feeling so tense from the cold and needing to bundle-up. I know it'll be spring before I know it!!!

:hello2: [COLOR=0000FF] and[/COLOR]  [COLOR=FF0000]W[/COLOR]E[COLOR=FFD700]L[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]C[/COLOR]O[COLOR=00FF00]M[/COLOR]E  [COLOR=0000FF]Sdbeautyjunkie  [/COLOR]:hello2: [COLOR=0000FF]                 Did you nab any items from the spring collection?[/COLOR]
  :hello2: [COLOR=0000FF] and[/COLOR]  [COLOR=FF0000]W[/COLOR]E[COLOR=FFD700]L[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]C[/COLOR]O[COLOR=00FF00]M[/COLOR]E  [COLOR=0000FF]Sdbeautyjunkie  [/COLOR]:hello2: [COLOR=0000FF]                 Did you nab any items from the spring collection?[/COLOR]
I had my eye on the blush perles but picked up a vintage version instead. I have a bit of a perle addiction and prefer the older ones :)

Latest posts