Guerlain discussion

Medgal07

I got my baby glow and it was really similar to my BB foundation buuuuut it kinda clung to my dry areas on my face... This cold windy weather is taking a toll on me LOL. It smells like a new smell, kind of like a classic meteorites scent but with a hint of baby powder.
The smell didn't dissipate as quickly either----but I happen to like it!!!

Vineetha

Oye!!!! Thanks Nay!!!
PS: NOT liking the colored compacts though!
ohboy.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Oh it does-------
lol.gif
It's an eraser and a compact!!!!
girlhaha.gif
It does look like it.

I like the packaging, but I won't buy it. If a get a bronzer it will be the Four Seasons one, but I have several MAC ones - some of them still untouched - so I couldn't justify getting another one yet.

NaomiH

[COLOR=0000FF]You know, based on what's happening with the Guerlain spring collection I'm inclined to think Guerlain is holding up the restock---not Sephora.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  I ordered one of the spring KissKiss lippies in Peach Satin, and the Nail Polish, Baby Rose.[/COLOR]
I think you're right on that. :sigh:
In Houston the only full Guerlain counters I know of are in Neiman Marcus in the Galleria and Dillards in the Galleria and Baybrook Mall. Then you can also find Guerlain in the Sephora in the Galleria and sometimes Memorial City, but they have a tiny selection. I got my baby glow and it was really similar to my BB foundation buuuuut it kinda clung to my dry areas on my face... This cold windy weather is taking a toll on me LOL. It smells like a new smell, kind of like a classic meteorites scent but with a hint of baby powder.
Guess I have to make a trip to Houston soon since Austin isn't fancy enough for a Guerlain counter. :haha:

NaomiH

:wavey: [COLOR=0000FF]  Hey Naomi---I'm freezing!  Send a little heat my way will ya?[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR]:haha:
Howdy Meddy! :hug: Sure will! It's a drizzly 39 right now and I'd be glad to share some of the warmth with ya. Lol

Latest posts