Guerlain discussion

Vineetha

LOL!!! The ark is getting very full. I hope I love it.

The packaging really got to me! :cloud9:

:rofl:

Google it. Its pale, but looks quite pretty/simple on the lips. I guess it was available in 2014. Of course I will do swatches & pics ;) Too bad I have to wait over the weekend for delivery.

AND...where is Vee????? She was checking on where Meddy was & now she's gone. I swear they both really did fall down the rabbit hole :scared::oops::rofl:
:wavey:Noooo I am still here!! :tee: Though i am always in some kind of rabbit hole :rofl::arco:. I got my "Smile " blush today!! The packaging is gorgeous! The deeper side swatched better than the pale side. And it worked better with both shades swirled together! The shade is nothing unique but a really pretty pink. Must have - no, but nice- yes! :five:

elegant-one

:wavey:Noooo I am still here!! :tee: Though i am always in some kind of rabbit hole :rofl::arco:. I got my "Smile " blush today!! The packaging is gorgeous! The deeper side swatched better than the pale side. And it worked better with both shades swirled together! The shade is nothing unique but a really pretty pink. Must have - no, but nice- yes! :five:

Oh well...it's pretty to look at :) Vee...I felt lost without you! :D:five: Yes, yes, yes...many rabbit holes :) ...I bought 3 pairs of jeans the other day. LOL

Last edited:

Vineetha

Oh well...it's pretty to look at :) Vee...I felt lost without you! :D:five: Yes, yes, yes...many rabbit holes :) ...I bought 3 pairs of jeans the other day. LOL
:rofl:More Jeans!! I will post more often.:five: I find accessing the site on laptop is much easier than the mobile version.So i catch up on threads at the end of the day!

elegant-one

:rofl:More Jeans!! I will post more often.:five: I find accessing the site on laptop is much easier than the mobile version.So i catch up on threads at the end of the day!

Cool! I haven't even tried it on my phone...cause :fight::storm: I'm getting confused between the 2 Guerlain threads :scratch::drinking::roflmao:

Vineetha

Cool! I haven't even tried it on my phone...cause :fight::storm: I'm getting confused between the 2 Guerlain threads :scratch::drinking::roflmao:
:secret: Did you see the reviews on Sephora about the Rose Glace Rouge G! Apparently the packaging isnt the powder pink like shown but regular packaging !:snooty: Did you get your yet??:hmm:

Icecaramellatte

Do I need to get the new expensive compact? I'm really starting to appreciate the holiday expensive compact. I've been wearing it almost everyday for the last 2 weeks. I don't know why I wasn't over the moon over it before. It could be that I was just overloaded with new products to focus on that I couldn't distinguish the difference or it could be that I've been using that new Wayne Goss Holiday Brush with it. Don't know.

JerseyGirl

Do I need to get the new expensive compact? I'm really starting to appreciate the holiday expensive compact. I've been wearing it almost everyday for the last 2 weeks. I don't know why I wasn't over the moon over it before. It could be that I was just overloaded with new products to focus on that I couldn't distinguish the difference or it could be that I've been using that new Wayne Goss Holiday Brush with it. Don't know.

I'm tempted by the new powder...I'm thinking of just getting a refill and putting it in one of the other meteorite compacts. I think the holiday powder is awesome!!

How do you like the Wayne goss holiday brush? I bought last year's so this year I skipped it because I was getting so many things at once I had to slow myself down...

elegant-one

:rofl: My new powder is still in preorder mode so I can't compare. The $$$ powder is my favorite EVER powder! :cloud9:

Haviggi

:D:dance: I've been waiting for this since it came out :D But overall, I'm a bit disappointed with the beauty sales this year - no YSL :(
I purchased also the eye and cheek palette with 50% ! I'm getting them today! I am also disappointed from the sales this year in Stockholm! The only real deal was TF Noir pur femme gift package with the same body lotion that I got with 30%! The rest ...rubbish!space NK lately had great sales in some Laura Mercier Holiday palettes that I was really interested in but I'm saving for Spring now !

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I purchased also the eye and cheek palette with 50% ! I'm getting them today! I am also disappointed from the sales this year in Stockholm! The only real deal was TF Noir pur femme gift package with the same body lotion that I got with 30%! The rest ...rubbish!space NK lately had great sales in some Laura Mercier Holiday palettes that I was really interested in but I'm saving for Spring now !

I wanted to order the Laura Mercier brush set there. Added it to my cart, went to check out and then it was sold out. Same thing with Sephora, I waited too long and everything I wanted was gone. I had really bad luck with the sales this time. Money saved I guess.

starletta8

The new powder is textured! The tester I was playing with was quite stiff, unlike the $$$ powder. Previous pressed Meteorites were flat; this has those actual bubbles. Not sure that I liked it. It yielded a white-looking powder, not overly glittery.

Latest posts