Guerlain discussion

katred

Specktra Bestie
:cowdance: I'm back!!!!

I had had some personal issues that took me away, but I have returned. Nice to see everyone again.

Anitacska

She does look like a femme fatale but I blame the guys for being so weak. Or if they were unhappy etc I don't know

From what I've heard about the breakup with Brad Pitt, she's basically wanting to get him out of the picture completely and that's just not acceptable, completely unfair on the children as well as him. She seems like she wants to control everything and everyone. Anyway, that's just my opinion.

VAL4M

:heart::heart::heart:
I just hope Guerlain really get inspired by her.... Femme Fatal with some edge, or darkish ... not another sugar bomb and another generic cotton candy scent. Something like Velvet Rose from Van cleef & Arpel or Cuir Amethyste from Armani privé ( leather and cold violet) I mean please please Guerlain think outside of the Box!!!

awickedshape

From what I've heard about the breakup with Brad Pitt, she's basically wanting to get him out of the picture completely and that's just not acceptable, completely unfair on the children as well as him. She seems like she wants to control everything and everyone. Anyway, that's just my opinion.

Maybe she's controlling the narrative and maybe he's not totally innocent.
I just hope it works out for the kids

Billy Bob....yes :rofl::rofl:

She always looks so classy.

Total image makeover!

I just hope Guerlain really get inspired by her.... Femme Fatal with some edge, or darkish ... not another sugar bomb and another generic cotton candy scent. Something like Velvet Rose from Van cleef & Arpel or Cuir Amethyste from Armani privé ( leather and cold violet) I mean please please Guerlain think outside of the Box!!!

Dark and cold, yes lol
I'm seeing ebony and emeralds

Kaidan

She looks nice in that picture, not a bad choice for a celebrity. I wonder which perfume(s) she'll promote.

Not surprised about her being a Guerlain spokesperson because she used to low key promote a few makeup items from their discontinued Divinora line many years ago. Personally, I'm not much of a fan of her (home wrecker, frequently calls the tabloids, and lame actress) but she did change a lot for her kids and seems to be more into humanitarian work, so I guess it's more of a gray point of view about her.

Guerlain needs to get their act together with their lack of consistency in distribution. It's not all about France and Russia only.

awickedshape

She looks nice in that picture, not a bad choice for a celebrity. I wonder which perfume(s) she'll promote.

Not surprised about her being a Guerlain spokesperson because she used to low key promote a few makeup items from their discontinued Divinora line many years ago. Personally, I'm not much of a fan of her (home wrecker, frequently calls the tabloids, and lame actress) but she did change a lot for her kids and seems to be more into humanitarian work, so I guess it's more of a gray point of view about her.

Guerlain needs to get their act together with their lack of consistency in distribution. It's not all about France and Russia only.

I don't really have any feelings about her
Always glad to see philanthropy though (from celebs especially)
It will surely make for a stunning campaign.

Anneri

Yes yes yes! And not another flanker please! Pleeeeeaaaaaase!

Latest posts