Guerlain discussion

elegant-one

I got Kisskiss in Rouge kiss today & it's soooo beautiful on. It's a medium red strawberry shade. Really lovely. NM had it for $31. I think they are supposed to be $37 :icon_cheers:

lipstickaddict

I got Kisskiss in Rouge kiss today & it's soooo beautiful on. It's a medium red strawberry shade. Really lovely. NM had it for $31. I think they are supposed to be $37 :icon_cheers:

Sounds beautiful! Good work! I've become obsessed with the KISS KISS lipsticks ever since the Happy Glow Collection. Darling Baby and Excessive Rose are really lovely too♥

elegant-one

Sounds beautiful! Good work! I've become obsessed with the KISS KISS lipsticks ever since the Happy Glow Collection. Darling Baby and Excessive Rose are really lovely too♥

Yes, I want to get Darling Baby too! They are really great lipsticks. Now I have to go see what Excessive Rose looks like :) I love the name.

boschicka

:icon_cheers::roflmao::type: <----- oh looky, I see a bargain! Buy it now :rofl:

It's Friday night!!!! I'm so bored lol

What do we do when we're bored? Drink juice and shop online!!! :type::gulp::wootrock:
I must have been extra bored today b/c I've got orders coming from Sephora, Beautylish, Nordstrom, and MAC! :wtf:

elegant-one

What do we do when we're bored? Drink juice and shop online!!! :type::gulp::wootrock:
I must have been extra bored today b/c I've got orders coming from Sephora, Beautylish, Nordstrom, and MAC! :wtf:

:drinking: + :type::rotfl::help::wootrock::kisskiss: I wished that I would have read this last night!!! I fell asleep on the couch...from boredom LOL.

Yep, I had/have orders coming in from all over the universe too hahaha!

Monsy

:drinking: + :type::rotfl::help::wootrock::kisskiss: I wished that I would have read this last night!!! I fell asleep on the couch...from boredom LOL.

Yep, I had/have orders coming in from all over the universe too hahaha!
I have 4 coming on monday. I am so glad I am not the only one lol

Monsy

I have to share my frutration with NM. I ordered guerlain fragrance from them because I Had 100$ off promotion. Great deal. Now it arrived today and when i opened it it was super old version of it that has been discontinued, box was old and jacked up, had even some white tape on it with name written by hand with blue pencil ? (wtf) and juice already changed color. god knows how long this has been sitting on the store shelf (it was shipped from a store). I am so pissed. I will go to store to return it do you think they will give me hard time? it is freaking 260$ fragrance

boschicka

I have to share my frutration with NM. I ordered guerlain fragrance from them because I Had 100$ off promotion. Great deal. Now it arrived today and when i opened it it was super old version of it that has been discontinued, box was old and jacked up, had even some white tape on it with name written by hand with blue pencil ? (wtf) and juice already changed color. god knows how long this has been sitting on the store shelf (it was shipped from a store). I am so pissed. I will go to store to return it do you think they will give me hard time? it is freaking 260$ fragrance

They shouldn't give you a hard time. They should be embarrassed and apologetic. That is gross and unacceptable.

elegant-one

That's just terrible! Did you call CS & complain? I never like it if I order online & they ship the item from a store. You never know what you're going to get. So sorry that happened to you!

VAL4M

But does it smell good? because some people will kill to have a older Guerlain perfume from a old formulation! you might have a vintage Guerlain for the regular price! If the smell has turned then yes return it.

boschicka

That's just terrible! Did you call CS & complain? I never like it if I order online & they ship the item from a store. You never know what you're going to get. So sorry that happened to you!

Ugh, yes. This times a thousand! It's like they try to pawn off their junk, scratch and dent items on you.

Monsy

But does it smell good? because some people will kill to have a older Guerlain perfume from a old formulation! you might have a vintage Guerlain for the regular price! If the smell has turned then yes return it.

i do not know if it went bad compared to the new one
it has that old leaky atomizer

Latest posts