Guerlain discussion

sungelly87

so my SA said the Terracotta Light was a highlighter!
But I ordered the holiday ballz and the Terracotta light. That's the only pieces they have in at Saks Las Vegas right now.

lipstickaddict

so my SA said the Terracotta Light was a highlighter!
But I ordered the holiday ballz and the Terracotta light. That's the only pieces they have in at Saks Las Vegas right now.

How interesting! Typically, Guerlain Terracotta light is a sheer bronzing powder (I guess it could be used as more of a highlighter on darker skin tones) but the Guerlain Terracotta range are typically bronzers. I guess we will see!

Anitacska

Hello! I'd been planning on taking updated pictures of my Meteorites collection as I'd not done one in ages. So here you go. They are roughly in order of release except for the top row. The first 5 are the oldest and then Butterfly Pearls are form 2008 and Perles du Paradis from 2013.

I believe I own every Meteorites released except for 3, the original Meteorites in the large container, a special edition one I've not been able to find anything about and the 2014 Asia exclusive #00 Blanc de Perle. Enjoy!

20170930_173558.jpg 20170930_174512.jpg

A few close ups too

20170930_174523.jpg 20170930_174540.jpg
20170930_174548.jpg 20170930_174555.jpg

Anitacska

I think that Guerlain will have all my money both with Christmas and Spring Collections!
I Think i saw the meteorites perfume in the same packaging as terracotta in a instagram story!

OMG! I really hope that's true! I need the Meteorites perfume!

lipstickaddict

Alert! Alert! Guerlain Terracotta Gold Bronzing powder for holiday 2017 has just launched on Sephora USA! I didn't hesitate and ordered it. If you want it, go go go!

BamBam

Just got my balls from Nordstrom. Holding off on buying the Rouge G because I haven't seen any swatches! Hope everyone gets their orders in on time.

Anitacska

I hope we get this collection in the UK, the anniversary Meteorites didn't make it here, had to order from Nordstrom.

lipstickaddict

Ordered the meteorites, but where is the palette?? Does anyone have an idea when it will be available?

Temptalia posted the collection yesterday and it didn't include the palette!:mecry::mecry::mecry: I'm wondering if it is not a North American release, in which casr i will be super sad (and hounding my European friends to buy it for me lol)

JerseyGirl

:mad::mad::shakehead::shakehead::mad::rant2:
Temptalia posted the collection yesterday and it didn't include the palette!:mecry::mecry::mecry: I'm wondering if it is not a North American release, in which casr i will be super sad (and hounding my European friends to buy it for me lol)

Oh no no no! That would be awful. Unacceptable! Christmas would be ruined....:mad:

Maybe they are just late with the palette.

Latest posts