Guerlain discussion

VAL4M

Temptalia posted the collection yesterday and it didn't include the palette!:mecry::mecry::mecry: I'm wondering if it is not a North American release, in which casr i will be super sad (and hounding my European friends to buy it for me lol)

Aren't you Canadian? we usually have the European launch, that why we have some meteorite and US don't. Cheer up! LOL :five:

lipstickaddict

:mad::mad::shakehead::shakehead::mad::rant2:

Oh no no no! That would be awful. Unacceptable! Christmas would be ruined....:mad:

Maybe they are just late with the palette.

Temptalia posted the palette today ( funny that she didnt include it when she posted the original collection) and she only has it listed as being available from Sephora (so far). Who knows really, but I'm not taking any chances lol

Monsy

got my guerlain holiday today. to say i am disappointed is an understatement.
bronzing powder or whatever it is - ugly unflattering gold yellowish, dry and stiff texture. SAVE YOUR MONEY
ballz are beautiful but pretty much identical to the previous year (the ones with little stars). both are going back. and you will be shocked how little there is in the ballz container

lipstickaddict

bronzing powder or whatever it is - ugly unflattering gold yellowish, dry and stiff texture. SAVE YOUR MONEY
ballz are beautiful but pretty much identical to the previous year (the ones with little stars). both are going back. and you will be shocked how little there is in the ballz container

Oh NO!!!! BOOOOO!!!!!! How disappointing :( I'm only picking mine up tomorrow. Shoot!

elegant-one

:doh::shakehead: Wow! I didn't ordered anything. That's very disappointing.

JerseyGirl

What?!? Oh no!! That's awful... I hope the palette is better

LeslieV

New User
Gold Palette

What?!? Oh no!! That's awful... I hope the palette is better

I'm so sad! I just received the pallet from Sephora (via UPS) and it's destroyed. The gold sparkly pan self-destructed. Maybe it's so super soft that it does not handle transportation well. I wanted to return and order a new one but Sephora is out of stock. They were nice enough to let me keep the messy one and refund me. I couldn't do decent swatches yet (I will try to clean it up and salvage the gold bits somehow). The bits that I did try to check out are super soft/smooth so maybe it's better quality but too soft to be a good item to be shipped.
I've tried to upload a picture of the palette..hope it works. Hope everyone who ordered one gets it in one piece! It might be really nice!

Attachments

• guerlain pallet damage.JPG
    guerlain pallet damage.JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 1,959

awickedshape

I'm so sad! I just received the pallet from Sephora (via UPS) and it's destroyed. The gold sparkly pan self-destructed. Maybe it's so super soft that it does not handle transportation well. I wanted to return and order a new one but Sephora is out of stock. They were nice enough to let me keep the messy one and refund me. I couldn't do decent swatches yet (I will try to clean it up and salvage the gold bits somehow). The bits that I did try to check out are super soft/smooth so maybe it's better quality but too soft to be a good item to be shipped.
I've tried to upload a picture of the palette..hope it works. Hope everyone who ordered one gets it in one piece! It might be really nice!

That's awful!

boschicka

:(:wtf::tear::tear:

JerseyGirl

Oh no!! This is terrible. I received mine yesterday from Sephora, it arrived intact, no issues. It was surprisingly well packed actually. There was bubble wrap on the bottom of the box and a large amount of brown thick paper around everything. I didn't get a chance to swatch or play with it but I will try to today.

It's so hit or miss with these stores. I've had some thing come smashed from each one of them.

JerseyGirl

IMG_3212.JPG

Picture taken this morning in natural light. Apparently the two powders on the right can be used for lips. Not sure how that is supposed to work exactly. They are pretty on the cheeks. All the other powders are soft and creamy. The matte ones are nice, gold and lighter lower left one are more glittery when applied but are soft, not gritty. The other two are shimmery but not over the top metallic. Hope this makes sense. They all swatched nicely.

fur4elise

Love the look of the palette...but cannot reasonably justify purchasing it.
I know it's LE and the packaging is pretty...But I have so many similar shades, I would just be duplicating.
I need to use what I have. ;)

Latest posts