Guerlain discussion

Anneri

Gosh, I just can't decide what to get. Especially with the Pearls - I don't know, they seem a bit lackluster after last year's? There're only a few reviews online as well. I think I want the Rouge G? Elegant, could you please, please pleeeeeeeaaaaaase swatch yours? Your swatches are always accurate, and I can't with T's.
I've just came back from our vacation on Bali, and after all those days with a lot of sun and sea I guess I just can't feel the holiday LEs yet! ;)

elegant-one

Gosh, I just can't decide what to get. Especially with the Pearls - I don't know, they seem a bit lackluster after last year's? There're only a few reviews online as well. I think I want the Rouge G? Elegant, could you please, please pleeeeeeeaaaaaase swatch yours? Your swatches are always accurate, and I can't with T's.
I've just came back from our vacation on Bali, and after all those days with a lot of sun and sea I guess I just can't feel the holiday LEs yet! ;)

Sure my dear! Bali....I could've gone with you :sunshine: :) I'll be right back with your swatches!

Haviggi

Sorry for posting here but I couldn't find any Guerlain Spring 2017 thread
nice springy colors ! And again this beautiful packaging in Meteorites !
image.jpg

shellygrrl

Staff member
View attachment 57212

If there's no thread for a certain seasonal collection, it's more than okay to start one yourself! (Ditto for all you other Specktra lovelies!) You don't have to wait for one of us mods to do it. :)

Kaidan

View attachment 57212

Be still my beating heart! *_____* This is a million times better than this year's Spring collection.

Forecast assumes that this collection will be expensive. ;_;

fur4elise

Where did you get that tray? I have been looking for something similar!
I found it at Homegoods on clearance for $10! They had many other styles and sizes. I just happened upon one marked down that I really liked! I'd like to get a small round one for my perfume bottles. I love TJMaxx/Marshalls/Homegoods!
:cloud9:

Rinstar

I found it at Homegoods on clearance for $10! They had many other styles and sizes. I just happened upon one marked down that I really liked! I'd like to get a small round one for my perfume bottles. I love TJMaxx/Marshalls/Homegoods!
:cloud9:

Nice, I should look there! We just got a Homegoods in my city recently and I've only been once. Time to go back!

fur4elise

Nice, I should look there! We just got a Homegoods in my city recently and I've only been once. Time to go back!

LOL! I have been purposely avoiding ours...in fact we have two...every time I go I am sure to drop a dime or two...shiny pretty home stuffs...sigh ;)

Monsy

when you are talking about home stuff anyone else loves crate and barrel? omg I discovered this store a year ago it is amazing