Guerlain discussion

VAL4M

I am so happy, I managed to find a bottle of the old Meteorites perfume (EDT) on eBay for a reasonable price! It smells just like the balls. My only complaint is that it seems to fade quite quickly, but it's an EDT, not EDP, so I guess that's to be expected.

View attachment 66784
My local drugstore still selling it didn't it was now hard to find? but yes longevity doesn't seem really good

VAL4M

Are you sure it's not the new one? The old one was discontinued years ago.
Oops yes my bad! Misread your post! Wow congrats for the score how is it different from the new one? Because i’m thinking of buying the new meteorites perfume but it is not the most complexe violette i ever smell and i already have Serge Lutens bois de violette, Lolita Lempicka minuit sonne, Armani Privé cuir améthyste sooo still debating

Anitacska

Oops yes my bad! Misread your post! Wow congrats for the score how is it different from the new one? Because i’m thinking of buying the new meteorites perfume but it is not the most complexe violette i ever smell and i already have Serge Lutens bois de violette, Lolita Lempicka minuit sonne, Armani Privé cuir améthyste sooo still debating

I like the new one a lot, but it doesn't smell anything like the Meteorites.

Monsy

I am skipping. And I almost never skip the balls. They look way to similar to one of the previous releases plus the packaging is really plain

Anitacska

I've got the Meteorites and yes, they are pretty similar to last year's holiday ones. That said, I can't really see much difference in most of them when applied anyway. I tend to get them for my collection, more than anything.

This is what they looked like "dusty" when I first got them.

Compared to last year's. The only difference imo is the lack of white balls and the extra dark burgundy ones (I got 2). New ones on the left.

Then I dusted them off (and applied) with my brush.

Compared to last year's (both dusted off):

Hope this helps.

JerseyGirl

I've got the Meteorites and yes, they are pretty similar to last year's holiday ones. That said, I can't really see much difference in most of them when applied anyway. I tend to get them for my collection, more than anything.

View attachment 66803

View attachment 66804

View attachment 66805

Compared to last year's. The only difference imo is the lack of white balls and the extra dark burgundy ones (I got 2). New ones on the left.

View attachment 66806

View attachment 66808

View attachment 66810

Hope this helps.
Do you think the meteorites from this year are less “sparkly” than last year? One review on line mentioned that...

elegant-one

View attachment 66803

View attachment 66804

View attachment 66805

View attachment 66806

View attachment 66808

View attachment 66810

Hope this helps.
Wow, that is pretty close! I really appreciate you doing this for us!

elegant-one

More Holiday 2019 images from chicprofile ~

Guerlain-Holiday-2019-Makeup-Collection.jpg

Guerlain-Holiday-2019-Makeup-Collection-2.jpg

Guerlain-Holiday-2019-Makeup-Collection-3.jpg

Guerlain-Holiday-2019-Makeup-Collection-1.jpg

Guerlain-Holiday-2019-Makeup-Collection-Rouge-G.jpg

Guerlain-Holiday-2019-Makeup-Collection-4.jpg
I bought the Red & Black cases (very cool in person) The deep Berry Red matte 94 lipstick and the one next to it 96 which is a BEAUTIFUL neutral very slight rose Mauve!!! I just got them today except the Berry Red ls and I love everything. I ordered another of the Mauve 96.

Latest posts