Guerlain discussion

Anitacska

You will have to share some images of your full collection sometime ;) ~

I posted some pictures here a while ago, but I've not had time to include my more recent purchases and probably won't be able to do it for a while yet. It's a lot of work taking them out of drawers, out of their boxes, lining them up, opening them, taking photos, putting them back. I'll see if I can find the pictures I took about 2 years ago though.

Anitacska

Found the pictures, these were taken at the end of September 2017. I'll see if I can take pictures of the missing ones and then you can imagine them all together. ;) (I believe they're in chronological order except for the top row as the two on the right fitted better this way. The Butterfly Pearls were from the 2008 holiday collection and Perles du Paradis were from the 2013 spring collection.)

elegant-one

Sadly... I wish it was a new shade
Have you tried Agent Nateur line? I just got the trinity set. Holy cow!!!!!!!!!!! One use at night and I woke up with flawless silk feeling glowing skin - NO freakin lie!!! AMAZING!!! I was sure that my skin would get irritated or something from it. I cannot believe how my skin looks. I can't stop feeling it lol...it's SO SUPER soft.

Latest posts