Guerlain Holiday 2014- A Night at the Opera

elegant-one

wholesome balls. that is all we want.
girlhaha.gif
greengrin.gif
yep

Audrey C

To add to the general debauchery of the thread...

A woman I've only spoken to over the phone is holding my balls for me.
dance.gif

Medgal07

I just checked all the Nordies around me...yep they are S L O W!

Even their shipping has been so slow lately
Yes-----have you noticed that they're also getting new collections at a snails pace? They still don't have Chanel
holiday. I couldn't wait for them and ordered elsewhere!

sugarberry

I wanted them to be the pretty reddish rosy pinky balls with some highlighting gold. I didn't want a total gold bronze-ish shade. Ugghh, I do not know what to do.
Get them anyway. I just placed my order off Sephora. So much for waiting for Nordies. Haha! Oh well, I have a lot of other things I can use my gift cards on.

Medgal07

I just looked at those 2 instagram posts & they only had like 1 rose ball
ohboy.gif
Goodness yes!!! I went and took a look---the red ball in both pics looked like it was being suppressed---like it couldn't breathe and wanted out. When mine arrives the first
thing I'm doing is checking for that lone red ball. Someone mentioned that it's very pigmented---might that be why they're scarce??? Like that was the plan to achieve a
certain look when applied.

Vineetha

I just checked all the Nordies around me...yep they are S L O W!

Even their shipping has been so slow lately
Veryyy...Since the last few months and the packaging is worse too. Sometimes they just throw in the goodies withouteven the packing paper or anything to cushion it!!
ohboy.gif

sugarberry

Veryyy...Since the last few months and the packaging is worse too. Sometimes they just throw in the goodies withouteven the packing paper or anything to cushion it!!
ohboy.gif
I noticed that, too! I try to buy in store as much as possible.

With Sephora, they pack your box so full of paper that there is no wiggle room. At least I know my balls will be safe!

Bronwyn

http://www.thestyleandbeautydoctor.com/2014/10/guerlain-holiday-2014-makeup-collection/

It's swatches of the eye and cheek palette,the meteorites,one of the eyeshadow duos,the lipstick,the nail polishes, and the glosses.

Vineetha

http://www.thestyleandbeautydoctor.com/2014/10/guerlain-holiday-2014-makeup-collection/

It's swatches of the eye and cheek palette,the meteorites,one of the eyeshadow duos,the lipstick,the nail polishes, and the glosses.
Thank you!!! I am getting the meteorites & the Rouge G, the rest looks just okayish to me!! The palette is nice but I wonder how much I will end up using it though!!