Guerlain Holiday 2014- A Night at the Opera

Medgal07

I am SO immature because I am laughing super hardcore at this! If I get them, I'd like to try and get them in store so I can hopefully peek in before I buy, her balls did look pretty bad.
lol.gif
​I laughed so hard when I read this, I woke the dog!

NaomiH

lol.gif
I always feel so bad when I wake little Georgie, he always looks so distressed and gives me this look of hate and I just know he's calling me names for scaring him.
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

I always feel so bad when I wake little Georgie, he always looks so distressed and gives me this look of hate and I just know he's calling me names for scaring him.
girlhaha.gif
lol.gif
Well Lady Abby is now on my lap---my reward for waking her!

laurennnxox

[COLOR=0000FF]  Unfortunately, in spite of the good rating on the product, her balls look awful!  I would return them.  Not a single color is distinguishable, and I wonder how that factors into [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  the way the product appears on her skin.  What a shame.[/COLOR]
My local sephora doesn't carry guerlain, and I don't live near nordies or NM. I would be SO disappointed if mine came looking like Christine's... I've ordered clair 02 online from sephora before with very minimal crushing. Hoping my luck stays the same....

Dalshandra

If you do Naomi, ne sure to inspect your balls. They should NOT look like T's. You want to see each color representation---happy balls. Not crushed messy balls!
girlhaha.gif
I want happy balls too! I'm surprised that this review is listed as a press sample and that Guerlain actually sent them to her in that condition. I was so happy to see the balls show up this morning on Sephora because I didn't want to take a chance with Bloomingdales.com shipping procedures. I know Sephora isn't always perfect (I've received concealer with a giant fingerprint smooshed into it
censored.gif
) but every time I've gotten a package from Bloomingdales.com, the product has always been wrapped in a single, ripped sheet of butcher paper haphazardly folded around it but with no other cushioning. A small lipgloss being shipped like that is one thing but a bottle of perfume rattling around in a cardboard box is entirely different! Hopefully Sephora knows how to handle balls properly when they ship!
graucho.gif

NaomiH

http://www.temptalia.com/guerlain-rouge-parade-loiseau-de-feau-gloss-denfer-maxi-shine-lipglosses-reviews-photos-swatches

Gaiya

Sephora just released a Dior 500 point perk. If you're ordering the Perles, be sure to check the perk out. That and ebates like already mentioned. :D

katred

Specktra Bestie
lol.gif
Glad to know I'm not the only one with the brain of a ten year old when it comes to things like that... Cracked up laughing here by myself. Fortunately, the cats are used to that...

sugarberry

Man, I want to buy these from Sephora, but I have a ton of Nordstrom notes and gift cards that I want to use up. The balls are calling my name. The allure!!!

I'm afraid of buying the balls online because they might arrive crushed. It's good to know that some of you have had success ordering online.

Medgal07

My local sephora doesn't carry guerlain, and I don't live near nordies or NM. I would be SO disappointed if mine came looking like Christine's... I've ordered clair 02 online from sephora before with very minimal crushing. Hoping my luck stays the same....
Yes, me too! I hate returning anything but that hot mess would have me sending them right back!

Medgal07

If it makes you feel better, Quebec tax is over 15% and our prices are generally higher (although Guerlain are pretty good about not gouging).

I'm caught between wanting that lipstick and thinking that it looks a LOT like Givenchy Rouge Egerie, which I just bought a couple of months ago... I'm a total sucker for Rouge G's, though.

Glad to know I'm not the only one with the brain of a ten year old when it comes to things like that... Cracked up laughing here by myself. Fortunately, the cats are used to that...
lmao.gif
You got me started all over again!!
lol.gif

Medgal07

Man, I want to buy these from Sephora, but I have a ton of Nordstrom notes and gift cards that I want to use up. The balls are calling my name. The allure!!!

I'm afraid of buying the balls online because they might arrive crushed. It's good to know that some of you have had success ordering online.
Are they Sephora exclusive? I hadn't thought about that...I just had to have those little balls in gold packaging so I
ordered them from Sephora.

laurennnxox

Are they Sephora exclusive? I hadn't thought about that...I just had to have those little balls in gold packaging so I
ordered them from Sephora.
I'm 99% sure they're not exclusive. I've seen them on Bloomingdales already, and I'm pretty sure Temptalia said they'd be coming to Nordies too. :)

sugarberry

I'm 99% sure they're not exclusive. I've seen them on Bloomingdales already, and I'm pretty sure Temptalia said they'd be coming to Nordies too. :)
I'm pretty sure Nordstrom will get them. They always get the holiday collections, but my store is SLOW! I want them now. LOL!

NaomiH

If it makes you feel better, Quebec tax is over 15% and our prices are generally higher (although Guerlain are pretty good about not gouging).

I'm caught between wanting that lipstick and thinking that it looks a LOT like Givenchy Rouge Egerie, which I just bought a couple of months ago... I'm a total sucker for Rouge G's, though.

girlhaha.gif