Guerlain Holiday 2014- A Night at the Opera

purplemaren

I remember last year some people took the pinky balls out and used them as a blush, which left remainder far more neutral and suitable as a finishing powder. You could do the same with these I bet

NYCBeautyJunkie

I received my Petrouchka palette a little bit ago; it's gorgeous!!! I want to order the meteorites from Bloomingdales, but it's on order, so I assume probably wouldn't ship for awhile...

**Colors are much richer/more saturated IRL**

SubwayDreaming

Thanks for sharing, NYCBeautyJunkie!

I love the palette but not the red bow. Does it seem like the bow could be removed from the palette?

awickedshape

Thanks for sharing, NYCBeautyJunkie!

I love the palette but not the red bow. Does it seem like the bow could be removed from the palette?

Quote: Originally Posted by NYCBeautyJunkie

It is removable! The inside manual instructs it to be used as a hair tie.

It's nice that it's removable.

Sephora has this in the description:
"As the ultimate touch of refinement, the Petrouchka palette is adorned with a delicate flat bow in a flamboyant red fabric. Inspired by the ribbons on ballerinas' buns, the bow becomes a fashion accessory to wear as a bracelet or in the hair."

elegant-one

I received my Petrouchka palette a little bit ago; it's gorgeous!!! I want to order the meteorites from Bloomingdales, but it's on order, so I assume probably wouldn't ship for awhile...

eyelove.gif
that is GORGEOUS! geesh, something else I need to get
sigh.gif

Kaidan

It looks lovely!
heart.gif

Is it me or do the eye shadows look a wee bit similar to the tones of the Turandot palette?

katred

Specktra Bestie
It looks lovely!
heart.gif

Is it me or do the eye shadows look a wee bit similar to the tones of the Turandot palette?
I can't speak for what it's like in real life, but I had the exact same thought. These look a little more shimmery than that Turandot palette, but I think you could combine shades from Turandot and Liu (assuming, like me, you went crazy on that collection and bought both) and get something similar to this. I should probably feel relieved that this would make the palette harder to justify, but it's so adorable, I want to want it.

beautycool

412c1d7e_image.jpeg
Hi ladies what are these balls then these are the new blush balls which are out this year am I right in thinking that or are these avaible in a diff want country only I'm so confused I got the picture from here I think it was spektra and it's just stayed on my phone and not shared it till now with you guys So compliments from whom the picture is from I haven't taken it to plaster everywhere x

beautycool

I'm not sure what those blush balls are I mean I know they are metorites But not sure what collection :(

awickedshape

Guys, I emailed Sephora and the rep said she didn't know when it was going to be released but on their FB they replied to someone that it would be Tuesday.

laurennnxox

My Rouge G, (820 Rouge Parade) just came in the mail! Here are some quick swatches and pics for you all. (': It's beautiful. Now to just wait for Sephora to get in the Meteorites and I'll be set!
heart.gif

The bathroom lighting for the swatch on the lips is a little bit off unfortunately. :( Will take nicer ones in daylight soon!

elegant-one

My Rouge G, (820 Rouge Parade) just came in the mail! Here are some quick swatches and pics for you all. (': It's beautiful. Now to just wait for Sephora to get in the Meteorites and I'll be set!
heart.gif

The bathroom lighting for the swatch on the lips is a little bit off unfortunately. :( Will take nicer ones in daylight soon!

Beautiful! I NEEEEEEEEEEEED that

katred

Specktra Bestie
Every time they launch a new Rouge G, I tell myself that I don't need another red lipstick. Then I see it and I'm helpless to resist.

Latest posts