Guerlain Spring 2017

JerseyGirl

Let us know how you like them, I'm not sure if I should get them at nordie's or wait for Sephora to get them...

elegant-one

Just got my order of the blush & balls & I reallllllllly LOVE both. The blush is such a healthy looking soft pink rose kind of shade. It does have some fine shimmer which I kind of like because it's done very softly. The balls do not have shimmer that I could see. It gives the skin such a flawless look. It does not have gold balls, they are a soft peach. The case is so pretty. It looks like a pearl. I love how the packaging looks on both. :icon_cheers:

elegant-one

Gorgeous, I am so looking forward to receiving mine tomorrow. I waited to long to order the lipsticks so I missed out on them. Maybe they will restock soon.

They really are quite beautiful in person. I hope you love them! Ahh, that's too bad about the lipsticks. I'm pretty sure they will get more in. If I see them, I will let you know ;) I wish that I would have bought the pink lipstick now too.

MACGirl13

They really are quite beautiful in person. I hope you love them! Ahh, that's too bad about the lipsticks. I'm pretty sure they will get more in. If I see them, I will let you know ;) I wish that I would have bought the pink lipstick now too.

How do you like Blossom? I couldn't decide between the two. I really wanted the Blossom, but God did't grace me with beautiful lips. I have really thin ones and the Pearly Pink would probably look the best on me. I just wanted to see more swatches of them. Like you, I contacted my Guerlain counter here at Nordies and NM and neither knew what I was talking about. So frustrating.

elegant-one

How do you like Blossom? I couldn't decide between the two. I really wanted the Blossom, but God did't grace me with beautiful lips. I have really thin ones and the Pearly Pink would probably look the best on me. I just wanted to see more swatches of them. Like you, I contacted my Guerlain counter here at Nordies and NM and neither knew what I was talking about. So frustrating.

I didn't get it yet. It should be here soon though & I will let you know as soon as I get it :) Its always been an issue that usually, the store SA know nothing :hmm::doh:

peanut

Thank you so much for these wonderful pics!! The blush and the balls are gorgeous!!! I think mine come tomorrow -- woo-hoo!!! I'm glad to hear the balls don't have obvious shimmer. How do you think this blush compares with the Meteorites Perles de Blush colorwise? And are you happy with the heft of the packaging, especially the blush. I hope it's a bit substantial and not lightweight. Strange about the lipsticks...and this after also pulling the Burberry Liquid Lip Velvets. Fortunately I was able to get Blossom, but it doesn't come for another week.

elegant-one

Thank you so much for these wonderful pics!! The blush and the balls are gorgeous!!! I think mine come tomorrow -- woo-hoo!!! I'm glad to hear the balls don't have obvious shimmer. How do you think this blush compares with the Meteorites Perles de Blush colorwise? And are you happy with the heft of the packaging, especially the blush. I hope it's a bit substantial and not lightweight. Strange about the lipsticks...and this after also pulling the Burberry Liquid Lip Velvets. Fortunately I was able to get Blossom, but it doesn't come for another week.

:flowers: You are so very welcome dear! The Perles de Blush is much warmer/coral. Happy Blush is a beautiful healthy cheeks pink with just a bit of rose to keep it from looking crazy. LOVE the shade!!! My Blossom lipstick arrives tomorrow :icon_cheers:

Latest posts