Guerlain Summer 2015

katred

Specktra Bestie
Any info on the Rouge Automatiques listed as new and limited edition on the Sephora site.  Are they really new or just new to Sephora's site?  I see about 4 that I like.  Also, really curious about the "Mon Exclusif" scent coming out.  Any details about when it is coming to the U.S and the price? 
What's this now? I can't see these in Canada, at least not using their app. Can you tell me the colour names?

starletta8

I got a text from my local counter today @ Nordstrom - they finally have the collection in-store.

I'm stopping by tomorrow to pick up a couple of items.

Icecaramellatte

What's this now? I can't see these in Canada, at least not using their app. Can you tell me the colour names?
I was looking all over for this post. I thought I was losing my mind. Forum rearrangement really threw me.

Here they are: The names look familiar though

Pink Fluo 662
Champs Elysees 165 - fuschia
Rouge D'Enfer 121 - strawberry red
Fleur de Feu 142 - deep mandarin orange sheen
Coque D'Or 120 - red with gold shimmer
Nahema 143 - bright coral sheen
Bal de Mai 160 - dusty rose with gold shimmer

Icecaramellatte

I just checked the notes - butter and salt?? I'm definitely curios too! I'll look for it tomorrow.
Oh yeah it sounds right up my alley. It is a clear bottle with pinkish juice. The bottle is shaped just like the bow bottle from the holidays with the shimmer spray in it except it is clear rather than all gold. It doesn't have a name but comes with stick on letters so you can custom monogram or name it yourself. Sounds a bit gimmicky but I don't care that much.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I was looking all over for this post.  I thought I was losing my mind.  Forum rearrangement really threw me. Here they are:  The names look familiar though Pink Fluo 662 Champs Elysees 165 - fuschia Rouge D'Enfer 121 - strawberry red Fleur de Feu 142 - deep mandarin orange sheen Coque D'Or 120 - red with gold shimmer Nahema 143 - bright coral sheen Bal de Mai 160 - dusty rose with gold shimmer
Thanks! Yes, we are moving things around a bit. Hopefully it'll make things easier to handle. Those shades are indeed part of the permanent collection, although they are pretty and it'll be nice to have them at Sephora.

Ernie

Nope, they were the ones with the straps and/or holes in the style of flats. Hurt, but what we do for fashion even at the age of 5!!!!
I had these in many colors! http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lhFR6scLH2I/UsTEuMafiyI/AAAAAAAAEyk/9KdLWoPP7bc/s1600/tumblr_mxxtaej77p1qztkpho1_500.gif

Ernie

I've worn it once already, and don't remember it staining for days or irritating my lips in any way.  Now, you've got me curious.  I will have to try it again after my morning lipstick wears off!  :) 
Thanks, I'll try to wear it and hope for the best!

Medgal07

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lhFR6scLH2I/UsTEuMafiyI/AAAAAAAAEyk/9KdLWoPP7bc/s1600/tumblr_mxxtaej77p1qztkpho1_500.gif
girlhaha.gif
They're so pretty & colorful Ernie----I never had the pleasure.

ashievic

Oh yes, me too plus the ones that look like flats!!!! Loved when they sparkles were in the rubber too.

pinkrose398

Review of the Meteorites Rainbow Pearls posted! https://maddyloves.wordpress.com/2015/05/22/review-guerlain-meteorites-rainbow-pearls-for-summer-2015/

I also tried the Meteorites Oxygen Care and it doesn't really do anything for my skin - it's just slightly moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling slightly smooth so it's good for using before foundation. If you have anything drier than normal-combination skin, you will need an additional hydrating serum. Overall really disappointing, and for a moisturizer, it only comes in 30ml :(

Medgal07

Review of the Meteorites Rainbow Pearls posted! https://maddyloves.wordpress.com/2015/05/22/review-guerlain-meteorites-rainbow-pearls-for-summer-2015/

I also tried the Meteorites Oxygen Care and it doesn't really do anything for my skin - it's just slightly moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling slightly smooth so it's good for using before foundation. If you have anything drier than normal-combination skin, you will need an additional hydrating serum. Overall really disappointing, and for a moisturizer, it only comes in 30ml :(
Thanks so much for sharing this. I'm so eager to get the Rainbow Pearls I can hardly stand it!!!!

Medgal07

Has any one tried the fragrance Aqua Allegoria Teazzurra??? If so would you please share your thoughts??

mkoparanova

Has any one tried the fragrance Aqua Allegoria Teazzurra??? If so would you please share your thoughts??
I've tried it a few times but I haven't pulled the trigger yet - it's so unlike me to wear such scents! It smells very fresh - maybe green tea or mojito? I don't know if that's common but I drink my mint tea with lemon - that's what it reminds me of. If I go back home for the summer, I can see myself wearing this all the time in the heat.

Medgal07

I've tried it a few times but I haven't pulled the trigger yet - it's so unlike me to wear such scents! It smells very fresh - maybe green tea or mojito? I don't know if that's common but I drink my mint tea with lemon - that's what it reminds me of. If I go back home for the summer, I can see myself wearing this all the time in the heat.
I have a sample and OMG it smells so good!!!! It's exclusive at Nordies right now. I have one in my cart but can't
yet order it because we'll be away. Thanks for your thoughts Maggie!!!

starletta8

OK, I adore Blue Ocean.

Formula isn't that hard to work with. YMMV I guess. Three coats provided delightful, full coverage. This has just enough green in it to be stunning on the nails. I find Blue Ocean so much easier than Stardust to work with, which is what I had on earlier this week.

mkoparanova

I have a sample and OMG it smells so good!!!! It's exclusive at Nordies right now. I have one in my cart but can't
yet order it because we'll be away. Thanks for your thoughts Maggie!!!
I managed to influence myself and I ordered it
lol.gif
In my defence, I found a 25% off code.

Medgal07

OK, I adore Blue Ocean.

Formula isn't that hard to work with. YMMV I guess. Three coats provided delightful, full coverage. This has just enough green in it to be stunning on the nails. I find Blue Ocean so much easier than Stardust to work with, which is what I had on earlier this week.
The color is really very pretty!!!! It looked pretty on T, but she hated it. I'd buy it regardless!!!!

starletta8

The color is really very pretty!!!! It looked pretty on T, but she hated it. I'd buy it regardless!!!!
Honestly, I'd call the formula on-par with a lot of pastels in terms of how I had to work with it. As long as you're not expecting a one coat wonder, you're fine.

I really love the shimmer in it.

Latest posts