Guerlain Summer 2015

Monsy

Has any one tried the fragrance Aqua Allegoria Teazzurra??? If so would you please share your thoughts??
I got sample of it

it is nice very light and soft "Green" kind of a scent
it's just ok. not very long wearing

MACGirl13

In regards to the Rainboe Meteorites, does anyone know if we are getting these in the the U.S.? I talked to the ladies at my local counters at Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus and they say that they have never heard of these and they also showed my their product books of what is coming and it wasn't listed in there either. They were sure that this is wasn't coming to the US. Please Help!

SandraVB79

None of the Aqua Allegorias are long wearing.
I found the same thing, but I don't mind. Imho, they are summer scents, and I like spraying again during the day to get that "fresh" feeling, and that way by the end of the day, I don't oversmell, lol

Ernie

In regards to the Rainboe Meteorites, does anyone know if we are getting these in the the U.S.? I talked to the ladies at my local counters at Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus and they say that they have never heard of these and they also showed my their product books of what is coming and it wasn't listed in there either. They were sure that this is wasn't coming to the US. Please Help!
No one in NY knew either, Saks, Guerlain, Bergdorfs.
[COLOR=0000FF]   Thanks so much for sharing this.  I'm so eager to get the Rainbow Pearls I can hardly stand it!!!![/COLOR]
Same here, hope we are getting them!
OK, I adore Blue Ocean. Formula isn't that hard to work with. YMMV I guess.  Three coats provided delightful, full coverage. This has just enough green in it to be stunning on the nails. I find Blue Ocean so much easier than Stardust to work with, which is what I had on earlier this week.
I love it too!

mkoparanova

I bought Fluo stiletto yesterday
pompom.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
I bought Fluo stiletto yesterday :pompom:
That looks stunning against your skin tone. I finally took the plunge and bought the Jolie Teint powder (Blond Clair). I'm in love!!!! It works as a soft blush on me and gives me a lovely glow without the "dirty" look I get from bronzers.

Monsy

I finally took the plunge and bought the Jolie Teint powder (Blond Clair). I'm in love!!!! It works as a soft blush on me and gives me a lovely glow without the "dirty" look I get from bronzers.
dothewave.gif
awesome product right??

Medgal07

I finally took the plunge and bought the Jolie Teint powder (Blond Clair). I'm in love!!!! It works as a soft blush on me and gives me a lovely glow without the "dirty" look I get from bronzers.
Awesome Katred! I use the duo powder swirled together EVERYDAY. It's too nice not to!!!!

beautycool

Just wondering those silicones skins they only come in like a peachy colour and a aqua colour As I saw the colours red n that were just for bloggers :( And sales ass told me Saturday too they only have them two colours Anyhow I felt the case type thing and my god very thin they were Think I was number 02 Anyhows I would of liked to get one but I think they all sold out on essensuals.com :(

mkoparanova

That's really gorgeous! So beautiful on you!!! Reminds me to TF Electric Pink.

Thank you! I think TF is a bit brighter and the finish probably makes it even scarier
lol.gif
(for me)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautycool

Love it on you !!!

Suits you
Thank you! As for escentual, they haven't been up on it yet. I check the website daily and I haven't seen them. They'll probably appear after the sale is over.

ashievic

Lovely on you. For some reason, wearing shocking pink scares me. Which makes no sense since I embrace true vamp colors and have issues wearing them. So my lips being bold is not the issue. Perhaps I need a shrink to explain????

mkoparanova

Lovely on you. For some reason, wearing shocking pink scares me. Which makes no sense since I embrace true vamp colors and have issues wearing them. So my lips being bold is not the issue. Perhaps I need a shrink to explain????
Thanks and don't worry - I'll probably never wear it outside my house
lol.gif
And I have no problems wearing TTT, Lingering kiss and other vamp lipsticks.

Latest posts