Guess who got a Dollymix Quad at a counter in CANADA?!

Holly

Me me me!! I guess they accidentally shipped some to The Bay at the counter I go to. They got like one for the tester, and one for sale.

I went into MAC today to se if they had any sweetness lipglasses left (mine got stolen at work
ssad.gif
) but they didn't have any of the barbie lipglasses left, so I was just like fooling around with the makeup on the display, and I looked to the right of it, and noticed a quad, and I saw a coppery colour on it that looked pretty damn close to the one in the Dollymix one in that quad, so I flip it over and check what it is, and it is a Dollymix quad!! I asked one of the girls if they had any left and she was like HOLY COW WHEN DID WE GET THIS?!?! And the other girl was like "We got a couple by accident, cuz they were supposed to be in Asia only" And there was only one left and the MA was like "Ill fight you for it!" haha
tong.gif

So I got it! I'm soo happy! (Also got my 182 brush and a brush roll
smiles.gif
)

Holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Congrats. That is good karma coming around your way. Enjoy!
smiles.gif

Haha, seriously!

HOTasFCUK

I heard every BAY counter is getting them on March 20th!!!! I read it somewhere on here!!! I hope its true!!!

Kim.

Damn lucky! Canada is always left out...same with the corps de colouer quad..

saniyairshad

LUCKY GIRLL...wow...miraacles like these never happpen to me...great haul and sorry for the l/g I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE STEAL MAKE-UP...they're sick minded freaks...it's disgusting
puke.gif

Latest posts