Gwen Stefani New Face For Mac Cosmetics

macface

I THINK GWEN SHOULD BE THE NEW CELEBRITY FOR MAC AND SHOULD MAKE A GWEN STEFANI MAC COLLECTION A LIMITED EDITION THING.I THINK THAT WOULD BE COOL.
cheerleader.gif

DaizyDeath

i doesnt seem like that would ever happen since gwen stefani hits a non target audience for mac which would be like pre teen, teen and early 20's range [ i know theirs other people that listen to her but thats who mostly does] so haveing a collection by her doesnt make much sense IMO also i find her style fairly dull infact it sucked just a little while back. Now shes bleached blonde red lips who woulda thought? and people act like she made some sort of trend maker i really dont see it but i guess thats just me.

Fairybelle

It would be neat if she helped design the colors and even makeup bags for a collection! I would probably buy everything!!
eyelove.gif

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommamacgurl
I love Gwen. Maybe she could design a red lipstick similar to the one she's always rocking.
smiles.gif

the red l/s she usually wears is a MAC colour you can already get
winks.gif
i don't think Gwen has a unique enough style for MAC to do a collection focused on her...all the stuff she wears, MAC already makes...

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
the red l/s she usually wears is a MAC colour you can already get.....

I read an interview with her and she said it was MAC Red lipstick.
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottleblack
I've read articles that say she wears Russian Red.

She probably switches around. You know MAC is loading her down with free product, huh? Gwen is great advertising.
smiles.gif

TeaCup

I think she's too...blah for an actual line (Don't get me wrong I love her!),but I think she could design some limited LAMB MAC makeup bags or something.

spectrolite

Hmmm I really like Gwen but bring on the BJORK collection!!!
eyelove.gif
Can you imagine how unique, beautiful, and strange that would be?

Bernadette

I know that when Gwen was younger she worked at a makeup counter, I wonder which one.
Bjork would be awesome!
In general, I'm not very impressed by any female celebs now--a-days. I vote for the Hello Kitty line
smiles.gif

tadzio79

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
Hmmm I really like Gwen but bring on the BJORK collection!!!
eyelove.gif
Can you imagine how unique, beautiful, and strange that would be?

That would be fabulous!!!

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
She probably switches around. You know MAC is loading her down with free product, huh? Gwen is great advertising.
smiles.gif

i heard ruby woo. hah!
smiles.gif

i wouldn't be surprised if she has every MAC red lippie out.

i think she's beautiful, but i'm not sure if she warrants a collection. if she's still rocking when she's 60, then i'd say she'd deserve an icon collection.

Fairybelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
I know that when Gwen was younger she worked at a makeup counter, I wonder which one.
Bjork would be awesome!
In general, I'm not very impressed by any female celebs now--a-days. I vote for the Hello Kitty line
smiles.gif

OMG! If Sanrio paired with MAC...WOW!!! That would be awesome... or Paul Frank with MAC... I guess I could keep on dreaming!!
eyelove.gif

ginger9

I know a lot people are big Gwen fan's, even though I am not...but I won't go there
smiles.gif

However, she isn't really all that experimental to warrant a makeup collection - just red lipstick, dark liner and matt foundation imo. She is probably taking the better route with fashion...

Bernadette's Bjork suggestion sounds very interesting thou!