Gwen Stefani New Face For Mac Cosmetics

little teaser

rofl.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Fate
i seriously wish that gwen stefani would just fall off of the face of the earth.

and your sig is funny too..
rofl.gif
amen to that..

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Gwens makeup really hasn't changed at all over the years.. only her hair and style of clothing. shes almost always rocked red lipstick with platinum blond hair.. (excluding the pink hair phase.)
I really like Gwen, I think shes amazingly pretty with or without makeup on, and she could rock any kind of style.. hell she can wear a burlap sack and get away with it..!!

Granted her new album isnt so great. 1 or 2 good songs and thats it.

dollbabybex

i dont mind gwen but her collection would be pale foundation red lips and black liquid liner

i think some one who wears tons of different makeup like aguilera would be awesome

but then shes gone a bit boring lately

then again dita didnt just have red lippie...so maybe im wrong? x

Beauty Mark

Back in the day, when Madonna was really experimenting with her look, she would've been perfect. Maybe they could do a tribute collection to Madonna throughout the ages?

MACboy

They probably will do a Beauty Icon collection with Madonna, but one of the stipulations is that the woman needs to be over 50 to be considered for the Beauty Icon Series. Madonna's not quite there yet...

SandMantas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
I know that when Gwen was younger she worked at a makeup counter, I wonder which one.
Bjork would be awesome!
In general, I'm not very impressed by any female celebs now--a-days. I vote for the Hello Kitty line
smiles.gif

Oh man, I'd have to buy the whole line of Hello Kitty Loves Mac. Jesus.

Eh, I liked Gwen Stefani in her No Doubt days, but lately not so much. I couldn't really see her as a spokesperson for Mac.