(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

montREALady

The Sephora brush is back in stock if anyone was interested

http://www.sephora.com/pro-full-coverage-airbrush-53-P386623?keyword=Pro%20Full%20Coverage%20Airbrush%20%2353&skuId=1606102&_requestid=97143

Medgal07

The Sephora brush is back in stock if anyone was interested

http://www.sephora.com/pro-full-coverage-airbrush-53-P386623?keyword=Pro%20Full%20Coverage%20Airbrush%20%2353&skuId=1606102&_requestid=97143
That's a really nice looking brush. I use my Tom Ford bronzer brush for overall powders because it's just to big for bronzing.
sigh.gif

DLuxJessica

I picked up that WnW Fergie Hollywood Boulevard highlighter today. I was planning on skipping it, but I stopped at Walgreens for a birthday card and was all like "Oh hell, why not?"
I also broke down and ordered a BU of the EL BG Illuminating Powder Gelee. I think I'm probably the only person on the planet who likes it enough to back it up, but I've gotten so many compliments on my skin whenever I wear it. I was chatting with the EL rep online today, and uploaded a pic of me wearing it as an all-over powder and she was like "Well, I'll be getting one of those for myself now."

Icecaramellatte

I loveeeeee it
Oh don't tell me that. I may have to reconsider. In other highlighter news, I wore my pink stick highlighter today with Chanel innocence blush. I liked it but it didn't wow me until I got to work and looked in a mirror to retouch my lipstick . . . POW! Love Love. Lighting is everything! I'm also curious about the EL shimmering nudes gelee bronzer. I love the EL liquid bronzer I have in the bottle. I wonder if this one is the same.

Medgal07

Oh don't tell me that. I may have to reconsider. In other highlighter news, I wore my pink stick highlighter today with Chanel innocence blush. I liked it but it didn't wow me until I got to work and looked in a mirror to retouch my lipstick . . . POW! Love Love. Lighting is everything! I'm also curious about the EL shimmering nudes gelee bronzer. I love the EL liquid bronzer I have in the bottle. I wonder if this one is the same.
th_DANCE.gif
Would I lie to you ICL????
girlhaha.gif
I'm so glad you like it---it really is nice and I don't have any particular love for cream highlighters!!!

jaymuse

I picked up that WnW Fergie Hollywood Boulevard highlighter today. I was planning on skipping it, but I stopped at Walgreens for a birthday card and was all like "Oh hell, why not?"
I also broke down and ordered a BU of the EL BG Illuminating Powder Gelee. I think I'm probably the only person on the planet who likes it enough to back it up, but I've gotten so many compliments on my skin whenever I wear it. I was chatting with the EL rep online today, and uploaded a pic of me wearing it as an all-over powder and she was like "Well, I'll be getting one of those for myself now."
I'd love to see a pic of the WnW highlighter on you! I know it's going to be beautiful.

I don't have that one and ever since I grabbed the two rose ones I'm going to need to buy all of them lol

montREALady

I'd love to see a pic of the WnW highlighter on you! I know it's going to be beautiful.

I don't have that one and ever since I grabbed the two rose ones I'm going to need to buy all of them lol
Yeah, that's the goldish, right? Yeah need that one. Hahahaa. Lemme see who has BOGO...

Icecaramellatte

th_DANCE.gif
Would I lie to you ICL????
girlhaha.gif
I'm so glad you like it---it really is nice and I don't have any particular love for cream highlighters!!!
Very pretty. I think it will look really nice come this summer as a nice contrast with bronzy skin. I do want to dig out my pink creme blushes and blush stains to see how they pair together. Off hand, I have a Chanel pink, a few Mac Pink creme blushes and By Terry's blush stain. Oh maybe one of those Chanel blush sticks will be nice with the stick highlighter.

DILLIGAF

I don't know why but I'm not interested in the SK highlighter palette. I went to a Target that is near to where I am currently in the A and they also had it on hand. Just like my local one in Miami. However the one here in Atlanta had the stick and I bought it on impulse and I have to admit to being glad that I gave in to that impulse.

montREALady

I don't know why but I'm not interested in the SK highlighter palette. I went to a Target that is near to wear I am currently in the A and they also had it on hand. Just like my local one in Miami. However the one here in Atlanta had the stick and I bought it on impulse and I have to admit to being glad that I gave in to that impulse.
It's nice right?? Maybe I should actually use other than for a swatch, lmao!

DLuxJessica

I'll take a pic tomorrow! I'm pretty impressed with the pigmentation on it, for sure.

Medgal07

Very pretty. I think it will look really nice come this summer as a nice contrast with bronzy skin. I do want to dig out my pink creme blushes and blush stains to see how they pair together. Off hand, I have a Chanel pink, a few Mac Pink creme blushes and By Terry's blush stain. Oh maybe one of those Chanel blush sticks will be nice with the stick highlighter.
I'm definitely trying one of the Chanel blush sticks because I LOVE Chanel cream blushes....I have them all. In fact, I wore Affinite just yesterday. That TF cream blush
looks really nice too.
eyelove.gif

Medgal07

I don't know why but I'm not interested in the SK highlighter palette. I went to a Target that is near to where I am currently in the A and they also had it on hand. Just like my local one in Miami. However the one here in Atlanta had the stick and I bought it on impulse and I have to admit to being glad that I gave in to that impulse.
girlhaha.gif
You're a riot Dilli. I hope your trip is going well!!!
All of the Bobbbi Brown Shimmer Bricks are 20% off @ Nordies.

Medgal07

girlhaha.gif
A girl can never have too many highlighters.

boschicka

girlhaha.gif
You're a riot Dilli. I hope your trip is going well!!!
All of the Bobbbi Brown Shimmer Bricks are 20% off @ Nordies.
Yes! I'm so happy Nordstrom price matches now. Matching the Bobbi Brown Friends & Family sale but with the Nordstrom return & shipping policies!

montREALady

[COLOR=0000FF] [/COLOR]:haha: [COLOR=0000FF]You're a riot Dilli.  I hope your trip is going well!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    All of the Bobbbi Brown Shimmer Bricks are 20% off @ Nordies.[/COLOR]
What's a good one? I was looking at them a couple weeks ago.