(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

andicandi3x12

Guys I just picked up bobbi brown highlighting powder in broke glow at my cco today! It is GORGEOUS I see why people were carrying on over it!

NaomiH

[COLOR=0000FF]Decided to wear the Estée Lauder Pure Color All Over Illuminator.  I swiped my brush over it & then applied it.  The pics are in day light but don't totally show just how pigmented this is.  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]After taking  the pics I set it w/ Estée Lauder Illum. Powder Gelée,[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Crystal Baby[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF](pale pink).[/COLOR]
Meddy! You look amazingly beautiful! :eyelove:

Monsy

Meddy is always stunning
jawdrop.gif

DLuxJessica

Here are a few pics of the WnW Fergie Hollywood Boulevard. Also w/ the EL BG Illuminating Powder Gelee as an all-over powder:

(this one isn't a super-great pic, but it shows the HL catching the light pretty well)

And this one is slightly blurry, but again, you can see the light bouncing nicely:

And here's a little sassy side-eye... just because
winks.gif

NaomiH

Here are a few pics of the WnW Fergie Hollywood Boulevard. Also w/ the EL BG Illuminating Powder Gelee as an all-over powder: (this one isn't a super-great pic, but it shows the HL catching the light pretty well) And this one is slightly blurry, but again, you can see the light bouncing nicely: And here's a little sassy side-eye... just because ;)
Beautiful!

andicandi3x12

Here are a few pics of the WnW Fergie Hollywood Boulevard. Also w/ the EL BG Illuminating Powder Gelee as an all-over powder: (this one isn't a super-great pic, but it shows the HL catching the light pretty well) And this one is slightly blurry, but again, you can see the light bouncing nicely: And here's a little sassy side-eye... just because ;)
Beautiful! You have such lovely eyes.

charismafulltv

Very pretty. Love your eye color!

allthingsglam

Guys I just picked up bobbi brown highlighting powder in broke glow at my cco today! It is GORGEOUS I see why people were carrying on over it!
Yayyyy I may go to cco Tommorow I'm trying to stay outta there because when I go I always spend way to much Enjoy
looks beautiful on u

montREALady

Love it! You are gorg!

montREALady

I want the cup too! I want like 2 to store brushes in lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by montREALady

Exactly what I want it for. Haven't seen it in store yet. Stuff is slowly trickling in.
Target, what idiots. I went there this a.m to do my regular run since they're closed tomorrow, I see the SK cup and jump and put it in my cart (it's gorg btw). Get to the cash, it says it can't be sold until the 12th on the screen in big writing, lol. So wth is it doing on the shelves?? The sa said someone probably didn't pay attention to the box and the date. I guess I'll go back on the 12th. At least I know they have it! LOL.