(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

I'm from the US so I just get them sent to my old address and a kind soul (mom!) forwards packages in my direction. I'm fine with doing that with cheaper things like Colourpop but am hesitant to do it with MUFE items because if they break it'll be my fault and I wouldn't be able to get a replacement.

But I think you can use a mail forwarding service if you're really have to get ahold of their lipsticks (they're sooo good!) I've heard pretty good things about Ship It To (https://www.shipito.com/)!

montREALady

Look what I got!
pompom.gif

Psych1

If anyone is interested, the Estée Lauder Courreges Illumination Highlighting Powder is back in stock at Macys.com
f22f8dca_image.jpeg

Medgal07

Happened on the BB Bronze Glow Highlighter yesterday at the CCO. There was only 1 left, so I snapped it up. Glad I did; it is SO lovely. I can't believe I slept on this.
GREAT find! Enjoy!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by montREALady

Oops! Lol. And just realized my phone must have autocorrected "Nordy", lol. I was just like "Noddy"?? Lol
LOL....it is so annoying, but funny at times.

montREALady

That is just too cute. I love it!!!
Wondering if I need another for my other brushes or if I should get the brush roll from this collection when it comes out and use the cup for lip pencils. Hmmmm.
http://www.target.com/p/sonia-kashuk-limited-edition-brush-roll/-/A-16936128

Medgal07

Wondering if I need another for my other brushes or if I should get the brush roll from this collection when it comes out and use the cup for lip pencils. Hmmmm.
http://www.target.com/p/sonia-kashuk-limited-edition-brush-roll/-/A-16936128
I would get another cup, and the brush roll. Use the roll for travel. One cup for clean brushes, the other for brushes you use and put in the second cup until you wash
them. That way you're not storing clean and used brushes together.

DILLIGAF

For those that got the back order on the BB highlighter did you get any other communication? My sister got the back order notice but nothing since.

WAIT WHAT!!! Colourpop is doing highlighters??!?!?!
You miss a day and you miss so much!

mimi0701

For those that got the back order on the BB highlighter did you get any other communication? My sister got the back order notice but nothing since.

I got a package last week that had the samples from Bobbi Brown in it. Other than that I've heard nothing from them.

boschicka

I got a package last week that had the samples from Bobbi Brown in it. Other than that I've heard nothing from them.
People aren't getting their backorders but it's been popping up at CCOs?!?! Bad business.

Medgal07

wavey.gif
Hey Dilli! My friend hasn't heard boo either!!!

jaymuse

Girl yes! You need to go stalk their instagram and catch up! Gorgeous colors coming soon!!

Latest posts