(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

YarahFlower

It is! Thanks! Yeah, you do. See? Easy! :lol: I'm good. Miss you too! Are you moving to NYC, up the block from me perhaps? :haha:  
:heart: :lol: That would be nice! We'd spend all the coinz!!!! A trip to Sephora or the MAC counter errrrday!!! :eek:hboy: Im due for a visit this summer though!

YarahFlower

Swatches tomorrow. There is no light right now for pics.
:whip: The sun is out! Where are my swatches woman?! :haha:
   [COLOR=0000FF]The only issue that I have w/CCOs are the locations.  They're typically far away and their inventory is hit or miss.  I was out of town and visited one----they had a ton of[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   MAC, Bobbi Brown, [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Clinique and Estée Lauder.  They had minimal Tom Ford items.  I already had 8 of the 9 TF lipsticks that they had, but I was able to snag Moroccan[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Rouge for $35 instead of $50.  I was really [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]disappointed that they had so few TF items.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    [/COLOR]:sigh:  
Im going to channel all of my positive energy into finding LE MAC, TF, and Guerlain items. If they don't have what I want the first day, I've made plans to just camp outside of the CCO for a week or two, make a little "outdoors" vacation out of it! (I was honestly pondering doing this in my mind...) :eek:hboy: ...the things we do for makeup :sigh:

DILLIGAF

Im going to channel all of my positive energy into finding LE MAC, TF, and Guerlain items. If they don't have what I want the first day, I'll just camp outside of the CCO for a week or two, make a little "outdoors" vacation out of it! (I was honestly pondering doing this in my mind...)
ohboy.gif
...the things we do for makeup
sigh.gif
let me get some pants and take them right now! LOL

DILLIGAF

The top pic is the compact and the bottom one is the swatch of the powder. I also promised someone a swatch of the Sonia Kashuk Bronzing Powder. That's it on the right. :bouquet::encore: PS I went out there without pants!:sneaky:

YarahFlower

The top pic is the compact and the bottom one is the swatch of the powder. I also promised someone a swatch of the Sonia Kashuk Bronzing Powder. That's it on the right. :bouquet::encore: PS I went out there without pants! :sneaky:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!! GO back in tha house! THAT powder looks magical!!!!!!!!!!!! Was it hard to find?... Thank you for swatching...and sacrificing your pants :lol:

DILLIGAF

THAT powder looks magical!!!!!!!!!!!! Was it hard to find?... Thank you for swatching...and sacrificing your pants
lol.gif
It was gifted to me by a good friend. I think she found it at a CCOs as well. She knows how I feel about highlighters.
No one noticed my bum. It's about to rain and outside looks like a set from The Walking Dead! All I was waiting for was tumbleweed to blow by while I was on the patio taking pics.

GlamMomAngel

So Jaclyn Hill is coming out with a highlighter by becca. I know it's gonna be super pretty. She always makes good recommendations when it comes to products

Medgal07

It was gifted to me by a good friend. I think she found it at a CCOs as well. She knows how I feel about highlighters.
No one noticed my bum. It's about to rain and outside looks like a set from The Walking Dead! All I was waiting for was tumbleweed to blow by while I was on the patio taking pics.
lmao.gif

YarahFlower

It was gifted to me by a good friend. I think she found it at a CCOs as well. She knows how I feel about highlighters. No one noticed my bum. It's about to rain and outside looks like a set from The Walking Dead! All I was waiting for was tumbleweed to blow by while I was on the patio taking pics. 
you have wonderful friends! None of mine understand my addiction. ...still laughing at the fact you went commando to snap those pics! DILLIGAF, you're the real MVP! :frenz:

YarahFlower

[COLOR=0000FF] I could maybe see myself taking the hour long drive in the fall-----on a day when I'm bored or something but it's just not appealing to me at that moment.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I'd camp or better yet GLAMP near a CCO if I though I wouldn't come away disappointed.[/COLOR]:happydance:    :lol:
:haha: Have you ever called before going, just to get a feel for what they have?

Medgal07

Have you ever called before going, just to get a feel for what they have?
No----I don't go on a regular basis. It's been more than 5 years since I had gone to one. The only reason I went this time was because we were passing it on our way home from a road trip.

pinkcrush

I was playing around with the new summer edition ABH eyeshadows and discovered that 3 shades in particular would make awesome highlighters... Now naturally Peach Sorbet the one I was in love with only had a shattered one left in the display The others were pretty but did not convince me to purchase... Here is a swatch (L-R Peach Sorbet, Amber, Surface of the Sun)
f01d3d81_image.jpeg