(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

montREALady

The top pic is the compact and the bottom one is the swatch of the powder. I also promised someone a swatch of the Sonia Kashuk Bronzing Powder. That's it on the right. :bouquet::encore: PS I went out there without pants!:sneaky:
Lmaoooo :rofl: You had me cracking up all day! And [@]Shars[/@] with her "gwan" comment :lol: I can't with y'all. We appreciate your efforts and sacrifice for good swatches. Thank you! That bronze is nice. Let me look for mine with the highlighter. Wtf is it?? That EL is pretty, I feel like someone here has it? Where did I see it before?

Twinkle_Twinkle

So Jaclyn Hill is coming out with a highlighter by becca. I know it's gonna be super pretty. She always makes good recommendations when it comes to products
Say whhhaaaaaaaattttt!!! I don't even know who Jaclyn Hill is to be honest, I just want another Becca highlighter. Any eta on this?

Just this afternoon I was thinking how great it would be to have something darker than Topaz/chocolate hued and something plum.

montREALady

I got my NYX order that I placed around Memorial during their 40% sale. Got their Illuminator in Enigmatic, it's nice but looks pink in the pan then gold on my face. I didn't need another gold. It's described as a soft pink with gold sheen, that pink must be real soft. I think I need Chaotic. Got their liquid Illuminator in Sunbeam since I already had Gleam. Wearing Enigmatic today, I'll snap a pic later.
Edit w/pics

Shars

I got my NYX order that I placed around Memorial during their 40% sale. Got their Illuminator in Enigmatic, it's nice but looks pink in the pan then gold on my face. I didn't need another gold. It's described as a soft pink with gold sheen, that pink must be real soft. I think I need Chaotic. Got their liquid Illuminator in Sunbeam since I already had Gleam. Wearing Enigmatic today, I'll snap a pic later.
That happens to me with 99.9% of rose gold products I own. My red undertones just cancel the rose the heck out! :(

Medgal07

Edit w/pics

It really does look straight up gold on you Monty! I think the only pink highlighters that I can think of ATM, that really look pink on me are my EL Tease & Crystal Baby.

Medgal07

i loveeee el tease
It's good right Glammy? I use it sparingly now because I didn't back it up. EL should bring back all of their powder gelees in their original formula.
I just happen be to be wearing bronze goddess today---once I used the compact a few times the hue & glow are coming off beautifully.

allthingsglam

[COLOR=0000FF]It's good right Glammy?  I use it sparingly now because I didn't back it up.  EL should bring back all of their powder gelees in their original formula.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  I just happen be to be [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]wearing bronze goddess today---once I used the compact a few times the hue & glow are coming off beautifully.[/COLOR]
yes it's beautiful I didn't bu I'm hoping el being back all the gelees back too

Shars

It's good right Glammy? I use it sparingly now because I didn't back it up. EL should bring back all of their powder gelees in their original formula.
I just happen be to be wearing bronze goddess today---once I used the compact a few times the hue & glow are coming off beautifully.
They so should!!! I'm still jonesing for Topaz Chameleon!

montREALady

I think you're right Monty but I don't recall who---I just don't recall us giving it any momentum-----our bad
because it's really very nice----don't pay full retail for it if you're interested. I think you can find it at a CCO like
I did.

Me too----obviously more rose than gold.

I like that you can swirl it all together or use each one separately.

Interesting----and annoying!!!
sigh.gif
Yes, I like the highlighter palettes I'm realizing, lol. In my recent ones, the SK one and now MAC Freshen Up are like that.

Love that Rose Gold liquid too, I know you don't
ssad.gif

Medgal07

Yup! Like when everyone was hyped about NARS' Orgasm, when I finally got it, I was like.... this is just gold on me
icon_eek.gif
But I've figured out that if I lightly put a plummy or more burgundy blush under, and then put the rose gold on top, I get the colour I want!
pompom.gif
It's an extra step, but I don't mind!

They so should!!! I'm still jonesing for Topaz Chameleon!
That's a great idea Shars!!! Even though they should and we want & expect them to, not all products are going to work for us right out of the box----knowing yourself, a
little determination and experimentation go a long way.

Latest posts