(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

pinkcrush

So much goodness in one post! My brain can't keep up lol. LOL! Yes, please!
Here u go
209f0825_image.jpeg

VioletSparkles

Hello, ladies! I’m new to posting here at Specktra but I just wanted to start off by saying how much I appreciate this site and its community of makeup enthusiasts. You all provide such a wealth of information and opinions with a healthy dose of humor and I really enjoy reading all the great posts.
heart2.gif

VioletSparkles

These highlighters look AMAZING!
eyelove.gif
The white and pink are especially appealing as a pale gal...I wonder if the pink one could be used as a super glowing blush? Either way, very excited for these, thanks for posting this!

VioletSparkles

Oops, I meant that as a reply to the post about the new Anastasia Beverly Hills highlighters...I am unschooled in the Specktra posting arts.
nope.gif

VioletSparkles

Since this is the thread for highlighter addicts I suppose I should divulge...I have more than 50 highlighters. I'm sure this doesn't compare to the collections of some of the Great Highlighter Enthusiasts on here, but for me it is quite a lot. There's something about the glow, the shimmer, the shine of them that is just irresistible.
eyelove.gif
Maybe it's the magpie in me but I'm glad I'm not alone.
flower.gif

boschicka

Since this is the thread for highlighter addicts I suppose I should divulge...I have more than 50 highlighters. I'm sure this doesn't compare to the collections of some of the Great Highlighter Enthusiasts on here, but for me it is quite a lot. There's something about the glow, the shimmer, the shine of them that is just irresistible.
eyelove.gif
Maybe it's the magpie in me but I'm glad I'm not alone.
flower.gif
Pictures! List!

VioletSparkles

First and foremost, the dog in your profile picture is ADORABLE. This list of highlighters will be quite a list to compile! LOL I may be up for it sometime this week. Also, thank you for responding to my post!
heart.gif

pinkcrush

Since this is the thread for highlighter addicts I suppose I should divulge...I have more than 50 highlighters.  I'm sure this doesn't compare to the collections of some of the Great Highlighter Enthusiasts on here, but for me it is quite a lot.  There's something about the glow, the shimmer, the shine of them that is just irresistible. :eyelove:  Maybe it's the magpie in me but I'm glad I'm not alone. :flower:  
Welcome VioletSparkles

YarahFlower

OH, I forgot to ask last night. Has anybody tried these City Color Cosmetics Beach Beauty Bronzers? http://citycolorcosmetics.com/face/bronzers/beach-beauty-bronzer/#.VXkJZflViko I saw Jackie Aina on YT swatch one in her video with her Generation Beauty haul and she said one of the colours was a finer milled copy of the BB Bronze Glow and the other was like arriving in the promise land! I want them all lol. I'm not sure which one she swatched though. I feel it was Sunset but someone in the comments said it was Dawn. I don't care though. They're $5 and I want them ALL!! 
Sadly, that beautiful gold is an over spray :cry: http://itsallprettytome.blogspot.com/2012/04/pure-color-by-estee-lauder-clarisonic.html?m=1

DILLIGAF

Hmmm. The one she swatched, even the main part of the product was a gorgeous highlight on her. Maybe it wasn't Sunset after all. I just knew the tree was an overspray. I don't know why companies bother *sigh*

boxing.gif
Jaclyn Hill anything and her fans go into super buy mode. Remember the Morphe palette?
girlhaha.gif

Shars

Jaclyn Hill anything and her fans go into super buy mode. Remember the Morphe palette?
girlhaha.gif
Girl! I am so not about that life but I need this highlighter!!!! We're going to have to battle it out against the IG crowd a.k.a. the career tributes! lol

Twinkle_Twinkle

Girl! I am so not about that life but I need this highlighter!!!! We're going to have to battle it out against the IG crowd a.k.a. the career tributes! lol
Stop it!!!
th_LMAO.gif

But really though is it going to be hard to get this highlighter? It's not super limited quantities right? Right?!!?!? RIGHT?!

Shars

CVKIK

Stop it!!!
th_LMAO.gif

But really though is it going to be hard to get this highlighter? It's not super limited quantities right? Right?!!?!? RIGHT?!
I've never seen any of the previous LE Becca highlighters sell out fast but mix in a revered youtube guru and who can tell? The palette from her collaboration with Morphe Brushes sold out like hot cakes!

Twinkle_Twinkle

I've never seen any of the previous LE Becca highlighters sell out fast but mix in a revered youtube guru and who can tell? The palette from her collaboration with Morphe Brushes sold out like hot cakes!
That's what I was thinking as well. I was on a makeup hiatus when Champagne Gold was released as LE but it seems like it hung around for a while because I was able to get my hands on Champagne Gold quite a while later. And Blushed Copper is still hanging around and that was released in the winter right?!

I don't know anything about Morphe but when I googled this palette there was a line about "while supplies last" and maybe Morphe is more of an indie brand? I would like to hope Becca has its life together, but then our good ol' friend MAC is all about sell-out buffoonery so who knows...

Vineetha

Yes, They usually have good enough stock efore the launch! Even with the collab I am hoping it wont be too bad!!

Shars

Yes, They usually have good enough stock efore the launch! Even with the collab I am hoping it wont be too bad!!
Me too! I'm going to buy it on day 1. Can always return it if I don't like it swatched or whatever. Not going to take that chance against the IG hype lol.