(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

Girlybeautyxo

Quote: Originally Posted by minglecosmetics
Are there certain brushes or application methods you recommend to best apply highlighter?

I use the light side of my Kat Von D Shade and Light Brush, the tappered end works amazingly, but it's a bit to big for my face.
I just ordered the Morphe m501 brush last night because it was finally back in stock after Jaclyn Hill recommended it, also it was quite cheap.

pinkcrush

I just picked up the Loreal true Match Lumi i Liquid Glow Illuminator in W101 Golden n it looks like it's gonna go good under Becca Topaz as a base just to give her a lil pop, as Topaz reads rather subtle on my complexion which is good for daytime but now she's gonna give me all kindsa life at nite too If anyone is interested in a swatch just holla back!

laurennnxox

I just picked up the Loreal true Match Lumi i Liquid Glow Illuminator in W101 Golden n it looks like it's gonna go good under Becca Topaz as a base just to give her a lil pop, as Topaz reads rather subtle on my complexion which is good for daytime but now she's gonna give me all kindsa life at nite too If anyone is interested in a swatch just holla back!
Sounds beautiful! If you care to swatch it, I'd love to see it! I saw these at Ulta today but hesitated in picking one up. How do you like the formula?

jenise

Sounds beautiful! If you care to swatch it, I'd love to see it! I saw these at Ulta today but hesitated in picking one up. How do you like the formula? 
Can't remember if I posted this here or not:
abc859e3_image.jpeg

jaymuse

I got Becca Champagne Pop today ladies!

I finally found a JCP Sephora that had them in stock about an hour from me. I got two because I was just so caught up in the moment, but there is no way I need two so I'm thinking of doing a giveaway on my Instagram for it.

Here are some comparisons! NC 50 skin

laurennnxox

I finally found a JCP Sephora that had them in stock about an hour from me. I got two because I was just so caught up in the moment, but there is no way I need two so I'm thinking of doing a giveaway on my Instagram for it.

beautiful swatches, thank you! and that's so sweet of you to possibly do a giveaway. I have a feeling people will end up missing out from some fail on sephora's part or something. I also see people on IG saying they're going to buy 5 in stores. I'm hoping that an exaggeration because when I picked up mine from SiJCP the other day the SA said they only had about 8. This release is going to be a hot mess... I can feel it!

how do you like it? :)

Medgal07

cheerleader.gif
​So glad for you!!!! Nice of you to take the time to provide swatches. Thanks for that.
friends.gif

charismafulltv

Loving artist couture supernova
2056ac58_image.jpeg
d026ed31_image.jpeg
98c1ab53_image.jpeg
Gorgeous as always! What lipstick were you wearing here?
I got Becca Champagne Pop today ladies! I finally found a JCP Sephora that had them in stock about an hour from me. I got two because I was just so caught up in the moment, but there is no way I need two so I'm thinking of doing a giveaway on my Instagram for it. Here are some comparisons! NC 50 skin
Lucky you! My sephora inside jcp here doesn't even carry Becca products. Guess I'll have to wait til the 2nd :sigh: