(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

pinkcrush

Do any WOC here care to do a swatch of JD Cosmetics Gabrielle Union, Beyonce and Marilyn Monroe??? Im on yhe fence and the variety of colors n shipping cost isnt helping lol

stephshopaholic

Ulta has 40% off loreal right now (nyx too) so I got the loreal powder and liquid highlighters in the "cool" version and I like them the powder is nice to use all over for a subtle glow or I can build it up on my cheeks, I haven't tried the liquid yet.

MzBrownBeauty

Do any WOC here care to do a swatch of JD Cosmetics Gabrielle Union, Beyonce and Marilyn Monroe??? Im on yhe fence and the variety of colors n shipping cost isnt helping lol
I'll post swatches when I get my package. I ordered Gabrielle Union and Saks n Fifth.

jaymuse

i saw them at Walgreen's and Bed Bath and Beyond. I was thinking about getting one but I thought the $10.99 price tag to be a bit much. I think I will get the liquid product instead of the powder.

Girl let me know what store you got it in! Help me to learn my way around Atlanta.
sneaky.gif
Haha I was at the JCP inside of Mall of Georgia up I-85. Welcome to the land of 1 million Sephoras and one MAC store womp womp

montREALady

Blushed Copper seems to be a different formula, its definitely heavier vs say Opal or Topaz but the color and pigmentation r seriously EVERYTHINGGG!!! I love it with a soft gold highlight worked in! So pretty for summer
I'm actually wearing it today as a blush, highlight is WNW Hollywood Boulevard. Looks great.

Shars

Do you have any of the singles?

http://www.sleekmakeup.com/makeup/face/blusher
The blush by 3's are better value for money. The only singles I would say you need are Rose Gold and Pomegranate! If you did want to try them, Sleek does 20% off sales from time to time.

DILLIGAF

The blush by 3's are better value for money. The only singles I would say you need are Rose Gold and Pomegranate! If you did want to try them, Sleek does 20% off sales from time to time.
The only single I have is the Rose Gold single. I purchased that one the last time I was in London. It's a great highlight and looks wonderful in the inner corners of the eyes. The interesting part is that it also works as a blush and a blush topper. It's a versatile product. I agree with Shars the blush by 3's are a better deal for the money. I have Sugar, Pink Sprint, The orange one and one more. I cannot remember because all my stuff is still in boxes.