(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

allthingsglam

Wearing Beyoncé today loveeeeeeeit It reminds me of Estée Lauder tease highlighter but beyonce blends so much better like butter

Shars

The only single I have is the Rose Gold single. I purchased that one the last time I was in London. It's a great highlight and looks wonderful in the inner corners of the eyes. The interesting part is that it also works as a blush and a blush topper. It's a versatile product. I agree with Shars the blush by 3's are a better deal for the money. I have Sugar, Pink Sprint, The orange one and one more. I cannot remember because all my stuff is still in boxes.

I like Rose Gold as a blush and highlight too. I have to try it as an inner corner highlight. I dropped mine the other day *cringe* and need to crush it and press it back with some alcohol. *sigh*
Sometimes I wear RG over Pomegranate too and it gives it such a gorgeous glow. I have Flame, Pink Sprint and Pumpkin (the orange one). I need to get them all! lol. I also have their Contour Kit in Dark and their Face Form Kit in Medium (the one with the contour shade and two highlighters).
Quote: Originally Posted by MzBrownBeauty

I have the 3 blush Pink Spirit, Sahara, Aruba and I just sold my Rose Gold. I ordered the eye/blush palette that includes pomegranate & Antique so I'm just waiting for that arrive. I have some sleek blush swatches in my signature.
Aruba.... the one that got away! I have Sahara but for some reason I don't think I've ever worn it. I'm going to try to use it this week. Swatched it blends straight into my skin :(

MzBrownBeauty

swatches
f6cf053d_image.jpeg
ariel,marylin,bey,Pistachio,rozay I love them all but Pistachio is going to take some work Can't pick a fave yet
Thanks for posting!! Beyoncé is fierce!

LiliV

Wearing Beyoncé today loveeeeeeeit It reminds me of Estée Lauder tease highlighter but beyonce blends so much better like butter
I held off on Beyoncé bc I have to be careful with pinks w my skin tone (it can easily just look like redness on me) but I think I'll be able to pull it off, it's on my list w Marilyn

Twinkle_Twinkle

I called my closest Sephora yesterday to ask if they'd received a shipment. That don't carry Becca and said that they wouldn't have the highlighting powder. I don't know if the person I spoke to was misinformed, but I just thought I'd share. *shrugs*

BrittLuvsMakeup

I called my closest Sephora yesterday to ask if they'd received a shipment. That don't carry Becca and said that they wouldn't have the highlighting powder. I don't know if the person I spoke to was misinformed, but I just thought I'd share. *shrugs*
I called my closest Sephora today and was given the same answer, so I'm really hoping to just get it online.

Girlybeautyxo

I went to three Sephora's today to ask about the JH Highlighter, all of them said that they won't be getting it in even though they all sell Becca
jawdrop.gif

I swear if the Sephora website crashes a la VIB sale I will cry

jenise

I went to three Sephora's today to ask about the JH Highlighter, all of them said that they won't be getting it in even though they all sell Becca :jawdrop: I swear if the Sephora website crashes a la VIB sale I will cry
They'll all be getting it lol it's gonna be available at all sephoras nationwide , per jaclyn and becca. It won't officially be available in stores until the 16th so most stores don't have it yet. Most stores I've talked to dont even know what im tałking about

laurennnxox

I called my closest Sephora today and was given the same answer, so I'm really hoping to just get it online.
Sigh! I'm sorry ladies. I'm hoping they're just poorly misinformed. JH posted on her instagram and so has Becca that they will be in ALL Sephoras and JCPs. Neither my stand alone Sephora nor my JCP carry any Becca products, but my JCP had the highlighter and the SAs at the main sephora said they'd be getting it.

Edit: Sorry for repeating info. I didn't realized there was another page on the thread to read.
sweatdrop.gif

laurennnxox

They'll all be getting it lol it's gonna be available at all sephoras nationwide , per jaclyn and becca. It won't officially be available in stores until the 16th so most stores don't have it yet. Most stores I've talked to dont even know what im tałking about

YarahFlower

:bouquet:  Awwwwwwww you are just too sweet!  Yes!! it's a beautiful highlighter and I seriously love Becca's formula. I hope they put some some unique shades too, one day! 
I've been longing for them to do an apricot hued highlighter!!! I missed out on the Bobbi Brown shimmer brick in apricot :( I know if becca did it paired with their formula it would be bomb!!!