(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

Shars

Also I thought I read that a good brush for the mineralize skin finishes was the MAC 150? Is that correct ? They are not as smooth as Becca.
All hail the most recently admitted addict!!
th_worship.gif

PrettyGirlDoc

Me either! And I've got a crap load of stuff to wade through tomorrow at work so I need all the sleep I can get lol. All hail the most recently admitted addict!! :bowdown:
I forgot MAC Lightscapade lol I do wish I had Metal Rock(sigh and sideeye)

boschicka

Also I thought I read that a good brush for the mineralize skin finishes was the MAC 150? Is that correct ? They are not as smooth as Becca.
Nice! Becca Rose Gold powder has my vote! I have no time for products that can dry out like ColourPop.
I think people complain UD Aura is extremely glittery, but not everyone has a problem with that.

stephshopaholic

I love both the Urban decay highlighters but illuminated is my favorite because I'm very fair. They're really glittery but some days I like being really glittery lol they're definitely a dramatic highlighter.

Medgal07

OMG!!!! It's so, so good to see you PGD!!!!! So you were hiding this little obsession were you? Little did you know that the Theme Makeup crowd has the bug too!!!!
girlhaha.gif

I hope all is well with you!!! You have a nice collection going on here. I wish I could help solve your dilemma but I've not gone down the Color Pop and/or UD rabbit
holes. I will tell you that Becca's pressed powder formula rivals that of a few of my high-end highlighters. I love Rose Gold!!!!

As far as brushes go, depending on the highlighter and its formula, I use a Louis Young fan brush, Laura Mercier Fan Brush, a MAC 130 or 159. The 159 is small and
fits the top of the cheek-bone perfectly.

PrettyGirlDoc

[COLOR=0000FF] OMG!!!!  It's so, so good to see you PGD!!!!!  So you were hiding this little obsession were you?  Little did you know that the Theme Makeup crowd has the bug too!!!!:haha: [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I hope all is well with you!!!  You have a nice collection going on here.  I wish I could help solve your dilemma but I've not gone down the Color Pop and/or UD rabbit[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   holes.  I will tell you that Becca's pressed powder formula rivals that of a few of my high-end highlighters.  I love Rose Gold!!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   As far as brushes go, depending on the highlighter and its formula, I use a Louis Young fan brush, Laura Mercier Fan Brush, a MAC 130 or 159.  The 159 is small and[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   fits the [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]top of the cheek-bone perfectly.[/COLOR]
Hi Meddy!!!!!!!!! It's so good to hear from you! This addiction I will/can cop to. But I am not joining you in the nail polish forums EVER! Lol. I am picking up the Becca Rose Hold and the 159 brush tomorrow. I am so excited. Becca does need to come out with a purply highlight powder. I have to say that the Becca copper highlight gets me lots of compliments with my bright red hair. Lol Thanks for all the info ladies !!

PrettyGirlDoc

:haha: [COLOR=0000FF]Are you sure about t eh nail polish????  Chanel just released a new one - Fraîcheur (Spring Green) # 767---so pretty and would go so nicely w/ your Becca[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    Blushed Copper /bright red hair [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]combo.  Just sayin![/COLOR]
And you call yourself, my friend? Lol ROTFL