(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

Shars

girlhaha.gif
I got 3 notices---all well after I had already ordered. Things seemed calm and there were no site glitches to speak of. Perhaps allowing quite a few people
to purchase instore, in advance helped alleviate the online traffic.
I think so! Although I'm sure with the scale of people they have attack the site during the VIB sale, this was chump change by comparison.

PrettyGirlDoc

I swatched JH today. It's not for me. I left with Rose Gold and a new brush. My Gerard cosmetics Lucy arrived today. I will open it when I get home

grevous13

I picked up the Becca Champagne Pop highlighter from a Sephora inside JCP today. I was worried it would look too much like opal on me but it didn't, I might need to get a backup.

pinkcrush

That's sweet of you.
sweet.png
Did u order one Middy??? I opted to skip, its pretty but Id like to play with it in person before shelling out $38 ESPECIALLY when I have a suspision that I have something relatively similar that cost me $10... I cant keep up with all these new releases and sales... I need another job haha

stephshopaholic

So I'm wearing jdglow cosmetics' Ariel today and it is beautiful but I had trouble getting my brushes to pick up color from the pan, anyone else have this problem? I used my big it cosmetics fan brush and it picked up zero color then I used my Sonia K fan rush and still nothing unless I lightly pressed my finger ok the back of the brush and kind of dug it in there I finally ended up using my finger to pay some on my cheeks and blended it out with a brush the color is stunning but I'm not a fan of how here it is to pick up product.

pinkcrush

[COLOR=0000FF]   I ordered one before the noon release. In case we haven't met------ My name is Meddy and I'm a highlighter addict.  I have a hard time resisting a new highlighter,[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   especially if I have experience [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]with similar products from a brand.  In this case I do and Becca has an amazing pressed highlighter formula.  I'd be kicking myself if I[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   skipped it.[/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] That sounds like a really pretty combo!!![/COLOR]
Middy is my nickname for Vandekamp since she LOVES mid-tonal colors lol... I know ur Meddy, hi girl! Yes Becca does have AMAZINGGG h/l's and RG looked bangin' with Fashion Frenzy, it was a soft summer look

Vandekamp

Did u order one Middy??? I opted to skip, its pretty but Id like to play with it in person before shelling out $38 ESPECIALLY when I have a suspision that I have something relatively similar that cost me $10... I cant keep up with all these new releases and sales... I need another job haha
No. Not yet. I am thinking about it.

pinkcrush

So I'm wearing jdglow cosmetics' Ariel today and it is beautiful but I had trouble getting my brushes to pick up color from the pan, anyone else have this problem? I used my big it cosmetics fan brush and it picked up zero color then I used my Sonia K fan rush and still nothing unless I lightly pressed my finger ok the back of the brush and kind of dug it in there I finally ended up using my finger to pay some on my cheeks and blended it out with a brush the color is stunning but I'm not a fan of how here it is to pick up product.
Fan brushes never give me "dat glo tho" look! I always just use a regular angled blush brush and blend blend blend... Was today ur first time using it??? Sometimes u gotta dig just a tad bit to get the gd stuff lol... Happy Strobbing

Vandekamp

No. Not yet. I am thinking about it.