(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

pinkcrush

No. I was ready to buy Eugenie today but it won't be out until July 9th instead of July 2nd. I wish Mac would get its act together.
Eugenie huh??? Nothing in that collection struck me as a must buy... Eugenie is pretty but looks like about 20 lipsticks that I own and don't even wear... I did consider her at one point tho...

Vandekamp

Eugenie huh??? Nothing in that collection struck me as a must buy... Eugenie is pretty but looks like about 20 lipsticks that I own and don't even wear... I did consider her at one point tho...
I have several lipsticks in that dark red/berry family. However, I want it because it is supposed to be similar to Talk That Talk and I love TTT.

pinkcrush

[COLOR=0000FF]   I know you know I'm Meddy------I was confessing my addiction.  Get it?  Like in AA?[/COLOR]:eek:hboy:   [COLOR=0000FF] No, I didn't get any JD Cosmetics highlighters but I was just looking at photos & OMG---gorgeous!!!  What about you?[/COLOR]
Oh! Lol i should order a few right now! I was considering Gabby Union, Beyonce and Marilyn M but i need to look again

Vandekamp

I ended up ordering Gabby Union and Saks N Fifth... Bey was sold out
I bet you have a nice makeup collection.
flower.gif

Hi there! :) I think I've posted once or twice here but never introduced myself! I'm Carla and I'm a highlighter addict in the making. My collection is small but my love of the glow is strong! Here's what I use to highlight: Becca Rose Gold Shimmering Skin Perfector Benefit Sunbeam Mini Benefit Watts Up Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer Laura Mercier Indiscretion MAC MSF Redhead MAC MSF Soft and Gentle Makeup Geek Afterglow Pigment Nars Copacabana Illuminizer Seventeen instant Glow Shimmer Brick in Pink Bronze Still Eyeshadow in Kitten The Balm Mary Lou-Manizer Topshop Glow in Gleam Topshop Highlighter Crescent Moon Topshop Highlighter Horizon Wet n Wild Reserve Your Cabana Also my white whale product is Estée Lauder Modern Mercury. I was in my second year of university and had just moved into my first apartment when this was released. I made the very poor decision to not get it and totally regret it!

Shars

Also my white whale product is Estée Lauder Modern Mercury. I was in my second year of university and had just moved into my first apartment when this was released. I made the very poor decision to not get it and totally regret it!
wavey.gif
Welcome! Proceed with caution in this thread! There's loads of encouragers *cough* enablers *cough* lol! I know what you mean.... my missed opportunity was Topaz Chameleon!!
weeping.gif

:wavey:  Welcome! Proceed with caution in this thread! There's loads of encouragers *cough* enablers *cough* lol! I know what you mean.... my missed opportunity was Topaz Chameleon!! :weep:
Thanks for the welcome :) This is going to sound crazy but I have Topaz Chameleon! I didn't list it because I don't personally use it but I'd definitely be willing to sell if you'd like it.

Shars

Thanks for the welcome
smiles.gif
This is going to sound crazy but I have Topaz Chameleon! I didn't list it because I don't personally use it but I'd definitely be willing to sell if you'd like it.
You don't use it!
icon_eek.gif
*gasp* Blasphemy! lol
I found one somewhere and have it lined up and should have soon but thank you!!! If my link doesn't work out, I'll definitely let you know. Some people have said they saw Modern Mercury and Topaz Chameleon at the CCOs (Estee Lauder/Cosmetic Company Store outlets) so if you have any of those near you, it might be worth a shot.

Medgal07

wavey.gif
Welcome! Proceed with caution in this thread! There's loads of encouragers *cough* enablers *cough* lol! I know what you mean.... my missed opportunity was Topaz Chameleon!!
weeping.gif
Side eye *cough* to our beautiful Shars but she's one of our most aggressive enablers encouragers. She starts slow, builds momentum and before you know it,
you're the proud owner of a new highlighter that wasn't even on your radar screen!!! Oops---did I just blow your cover Shars???? My bad!
girlhaha.gif