(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

MaryJane

Why is it petty? I think it's very helpful info for those people who may already have the other two highlighters and don't have the funds to buy CP.

pinkcrush

Why is it petty? I think it's very helpful info for those people who may already have the other two highlighters and don't have the funds to buy CP.
Exactly! I dont see my post as petty either but we can agree to disagree... I already knew there obviously was a dupe or recipe for CP and expressed that here previously. Yesterday I found out that Moonstone is WOC-friendly so it would only make sense that I post an official dupe recipe with proof attached for an alternative idea. Some may have both and opt to mix them. Some may have both and STILL buy CP which is their personal choice. Some people just arent creative or open to new ideas I suppose and thats fine too... I personally dont have Moonstone but I have Opal. I may just buy Moonstone and start playing

Medgal07

I totally read that as pretty--not petty. That's too funny. I don't think she meant petty. I agree that it's pretty AND a great idea for someone who doesn't have the funds or
just doesn't want to spend them on a product that they can and prefer to dupe.

Medgal07

I think she meant "pretty"
iagree.gif

Medgal07

Exactly! I dont see my post as petty either but we can agree to disagree... I already knew there obviously was a dupe or recipe for CP and expressed that here previously. Yesterday I found out that Moonstone is WOC-friendly so it would only make sense that I post an official dupe recipe with proof attached for an alternative idea. Some may have both and opt to mix them. Some may have both and STILL buy CP which is their personal choice. Some people just arent creative or open to new ideas I suppose and thats fine too... I personally dont have Moonstone but I have Opal. I may just buy Moonstone and start playing
I honestly don't think that's what she meant PC
friends.gif
Your points were all good and well taken. I think we're looking at a typo here.

pinkcrush

[COLOR=0000FF] I honestly don't think that's what she meant PC[/COLOR]:frenz: [COLOR=0000FF]Your points were all good and well taken.  I think we're looking at a typo here.[/COLOR]
Makes sense, so do u have Moonstone??? If so wut r ur thoughts on it???

Shars

I neeevvveeerrr hear WoC talking about Moonstone. When I was doing SSP research I only came across one WoC who even swatched it on YT. I think because it looks so white in the pan it may be a turn off, but the color is actually quite warm as it's really a white gold and I like it a lot. I wouldn't have even given Moonstone a look but there was a Becca Consultant at Sephora one day who applied Moonstone Poured on me and I loved it. The liquid and poured versions of Moonstone are the most golden and prettiest, but the powder is still pretty in it's own right.

I'm NW45 and I can pull it off, ijs.
Was it theycallmemo on YT? She's the first WOC I saw swatch it and I fell in love. I also fell in love with her swatch of MAC's Lightscapade. That has a champage-y undertone and looks so beautiful as an all over powder for a lit from within look - does not read ashy at all. I have a feeling I'm going to end up with all these Becca SSPP. I have all but Moonstone, Topaz and Rose Gold now. Maybe I'll get them at the VIB sale at the end of the year.

novocainedreams

My Champagne Pop will be here tomorrow, WOO, it's actually my first full size Becca highlighter, I got the deluxe size of Opal in the Sephora Favorites Bronzed collection. I am excited to try it on, it looks so pretty.

Medgal07

Let's go Meddy!!
choochoo.gif

Awesome!! You're my kinda girl! I love travelling and would love to move abroad but I think I should've majored in an area which allowed me to work in more countries lol. Fingers crossed we'll both make it to Sydney!!

Was it theycallmemo on YT? She's the first WOC I saw swatch it and I fell in love. I also fell in love with her swatch of MAC's Lightscapade. That has a champage-y undertone and looks so beautiful as an all over powder for a lit from within look - does not read ashy at all. I have a feeling I'm going to end up with all these Becca SSPP. I have all but Moonstone, Topaz and Rose Gold now. Maybe I'll get them at the VIB sale at the end of the year.
I would love to. Paris is on my list too!!!!

​ That's a good idea to pick up MS. T & RG during the VIB sale. I'll get MS then too. For now I have the Chanel fall collection nipping at my heals & TF & Dior might be
promising too. So much makeup, so little time.

sigh.gif

Medgal07

My Champagne Pop will be here tomorrow, WOO, it's actually my first full size Becca highlighter, I got the deluxe size of Opal in the Sephora Favorites Bronzed collection. I am excited to try it on, it looks so pretty.
cheerleader.gif
Yay!!! Mine too---I'm so looking forward to it!!!

pinkcrush

[COLOR=0000FF]  No I don't PC----I don't know why I never picked up Moonstone.  [/COLOR]:shrugs: [COLOR=0000FF] I guess my Dilli wasn't pushing that one at me like she did some of the others:haha: [/COLOR]
Ohhh ok Dilli is a good enabler hahaha

pinkcrush

Let's go Meddy!! :train: Awesome!! You're my kinda girl! I love travelling and would love to move abroad but I think I should've majored in an area which allowed me to work in more countries lol. Fingers crossed we'll both make it to Sydney!!  Was it theycallmemo on YT? She's the first WOC I saw swatch it and I fell in love. I also fell in love with her swatch of MAC's Lightscapade. That has a champage-y undertone and looks so beautiful as an all over powder for a lit from within look - does not read ashy at all. I have a feeling I'm going to end up with all these Becca SSPP. I have all but Moonstone, Topaz and Rose Gold now. Maybe I'll get them at the VIB sale at the end of the year.
Lightscapade eh??? She was frigidly icy as was Global Glow last swatching but I'll revisit her... I thought Soft N Gentle wasn't WOC but babyyy she is creamy champagne heaven!!!

DILLIGAF

Hi ladies. Just thought i would drop in to say hi. Im still waiting on internet and my computer. Being on a forum is a bit difficult with a tablet and no keyboard. Hopefully I'll be back in action in two days. BTW I got Champagne Pop coming thanks to a lovely friend that got it for me since I'm not 100% moved in yet. P.S. I don't enable I encourage lol :encore:

pinkcrush

Hi ladies. Just thought i would drop in to say hi. Im still waiting on internet and my computer. Being on a forum is a bit difficult with a tablet and no keyboard. Hopefully I'll be back in action in two days. BTW I got Champagne Pop coming thanks to a lovely friend that got it for me since I'm not 100% moved in yet. P.S. I don't enable I encourage lol :encore:
Hope everything is going well and ur precious highlighters were quadruple bubble wrapped for security! That's alotta bubble wrap but anywho lol! Nice friend u got there

Twinkle_Twinkle

Let's go Meddy!!
choochoo.gif

Awesome!! You're my kinda girl! I love travelling and would love to move abroad but I think I should've majored in an area which allowed me to work in more countries lol. Fingers crossed we'll both make it to Sydney!!

It wasn't Mo actually. It was another YTber who isn't as popular I think… That's interesting about Lightscapade. I remember when Lightscapade was originally released (with Glissade) and I didn't think (nor did the SA) that I could pull it off so I got Glissade instead.

But I'm sorry we have to pause, backup and rewind because HOW do you not have Topaz yet?!?! I can't even...

Medgal07

Let's go Meddy!!
choochoo.gif

Oh I need to revisit all of these oldies but goodies. I'm putting it in rotation this week!!! I'm glad you mentioned it!!!!

Lightscapade eh??? She was frigidly icy as was Global Glow last swatching but I'll revisit her... I thought Soft N Gentle wasn't WOC but babyyy she is creamy champagne heaven!!!
I love Soft & Gentle too. That might have been one of my first ever highlighters.

Quote: Originally Posted by DILLIGAF

Hi ladies. Just thought i would drop in to say hi. Im still waiting on internet and my computer. Being on a forum is a bit difficult with a tablet and no keyboard. Hopefully I'll be back in action in two days.
BTW I got Champagne Pop coming thanks to a lovely friend that got it for me since I'm not 100% moved in yet.

P.S. I don't enable I encourage lol
encore.gif
yahoo.gif
There's our Dilli the great ENABLER​ ENCOURAGER!
th_kiss.gif
Glad you'll be back on business soon. I need to know what my next great highlighter will be
girlhaha.gif

I hope you love Champagne Pop.