(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

Maria Dean

Hi guys, I'm new here, but would like to ask a favour. Can anyone swatch any of these together for me please, so I can figure out which one to buy?
--- Becca Topaz
--- Becca Opal
--- TheBalm Betty Loumanizer
--- MAC Gold Deposit
--- Laura Geller Gilded Honey

I already have MAC's Gold Deposit, but want to exclude any that are too close to it (if any are).

Thanks!!!

Medgal07

I got my Champagne Pop on Friday. I've swatched it but not put it to use properly. I'm still in limbo. I can't properly move in until they finish painting. I hate moving
Glad you got it Dilli! Hang in there!!! This will all be a distant memory once you get in and get settled. I hope it's soon babe!!

Lipstickjunkii

Hi guys, I'm late to the posting party but have been reading the posts in this thread.
I got Champagne Pop but found it underwhelming so I'm taking it back. On the flip side, those JD Glow highlighters are the BIZNIZ. I got: Marilyn Monroe, Beyoncé, Rozay, Gabrielle Union and Saks n Fifth. All beautifully pigmented and wonderful.

Other highlighters in my growing stash:
TheBalm Marylou Manizer
TheBalm Cabana Boy
Colour Pop - Wisp, Avalon,Monster, Butterfly Beach, Highly Waisted, Tasty
Wet n Wild - Reserve your Cabana
Wet n Wild - Rose Champagne Glow
Wet n Wild Megaglo - Catwalk Pink
Wet n Wild Silverlake Collection - Fair Trade Coffee and Sunset Junction
Ruby Kisses - Flushed Glow,
MAC Superb EDSF
MAC Stereo Rose
NYX Gleam
NYX Sunbeam
Benefit Sunbeam
Benefit Watts Up - Sample size
MAC Barbados Girl lustre drops

I think that's it for now.

pinkcrush

Hi guys, I'm late to the posting party but have been reading the posts in this thread. I got Champagne Pop but found it underwhelming so I'm taking it back. On the flip side, those JD Glow highlighters are the BIZNIZ. I got: Marilyn Monroe, Beyoncé, Rozay, Gabrielle Union and Saks n Fifth. All beautifully pigmented and wonderful. Other highlighters in my growing stash: TheBalm Marylou Manizer TheBalm Cabana Boy Colour Pop - Wisp, Avalon,Monster, Butterfly Beach, Highly Waisted, Tasty Wet n Wild - Reserve your Cabana Wet n Wild - Rose Champagne Glow Wet n Wild Megaglo - Catwalk Pink Wet n Wild Silverlake Collection - Fair Trade Coffee and Sunset Junction Ruby Kisses - Flushed Glow, MAC Superb EDSF MAC Stereo Rose NYX Gleam NYX Sunbeam Benefit Sunbeam Benefit Watts Up - Sample size MAC Barbados Girl lustre drops I think that's it for now.
Nice list! I ️ my Gabby Union and Saks and Fifth highlighters!!! I want Bey, Marilyn, Ariel and Rozay next!

boschicka

Hi guys, I'm new here, but would like to ask a favour. Can anyone swatch any of these together for me please, so I can figure out which one to buy?
--- Becca Topaz
--- Becca Opal
--- TheBalm Betty Loumanizer
--- MAC Gold Deposit
--- Laura Geller Gilded Honey

I already have MAC's Gold Deposit, but want to exclude any that are too close to it (if any are).

Thanks!!!
I have all of these except Gold Deposit. I can do swatches tonight if no one else has all of them. Anyone?

montREALady

Got this highlighter for only 6 bucks at cvs tonight
love.gif
@pinkcrush Here's Jenise's swatch, I know, not the same skin tone but it can give you an idea.

montREALady

Same here. She's mine. Soon. Ha!

I'm rocking it today. It's so pigmented, I love it!

I have a cart running here. Almost purchased last night then fell asleep. OMG, old age. Literally, I checked my phone this a.m when I woke up and it was on the Colourpop cart.
girlhaha.gif
I looked at Happy Hour initially then wondered if it was too dark. I'm kind of all over the place with the bronzers.

Nice!!

Omg you're lucky. I get at the very least one a day. Hilarious, they stalk you when they're slow then diss you when they have something hot. I can't. Did you get any Huggables?
@pinkcrush I'm wearing it here.

Twinkle_Twinkle

SWATCHES!!!

@Maria Dean Here ya go! From Left to Right:

Global Glow, Topaz, Opal, Betty Lou

@DILLIGAF - JD Glow Swatches for you! From Left to Right:

Beyonce, Gabrielle Union, Ariel, Egyptian, Pistachio

Some of these have a high sparkle factor which isn't my favorite characteristic in a highlighter. I wish the particles were smaller and finer in some of the shades but I think Beyonce has the softest, least sparkly finnish, and maybe then Pistachio after that. I also like that Beyonce is't crazy metallic, although I don't mind metallic highlighters but I don't prefer them either. I might pick up Saks N Fifth at a later date. We'll see...

Latest posts