(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

LV2EVOLVE

I'm in love with LUSH Feeling Younger Skin Tint, especially on the lips with Victoria Beckham gloss in Fired Crystal on top.

lipstickaddict

Has anyone tried this out yet? So tempting-- I love the concept of bronzer, highlighter and blush all in one.

This sold out the day it launched on Sephora Canada and it is no longer available! It's been taken off the website, so I'm guessing that there is no re-stock. I was tempted too, but decided to wait for reviews....not sure if or when it will launch in store.

Edit: it's back! I may just have to place an order lol

Last edited:

Icecaramellatte

I'm in love with LUSH Feeling Younger Skin Tint, especially on the lips with Victoria Beckham gloss in Fired Crystal on top.

I'll check this out. I'm curious about the Lush gold/silver bar. I don't remember the name of it. I think it is for lips but it looks like a highlighter.

LV2EVOLVE

I'll check this out. I'm curious about the Lush gold/silver bar. I don't remember the name of it. I think it is for lips but it looks like a highlighter.

I haven't seen that before, but will definitely check it out. The Feeling Younger Skin Tint is beautiful in person.
I'm sure it'll be a repurchase for me.

MissTania

Does anyone have the new Bobbi Brown trio palette? Anyone who may have swatches? :flowers:

I have been on such a highlighter kick lately. I got Modern Mercury (amazing) and just received the Hourglass metallic strobe trio (wearing today for the first time...gorgeous so far) :cloud9: I still feel like I may need Bobbi Brown though...especially since I don't have any of her highlighters yet.

Screenshot_20171002-195623.png

Last edited:

Icecaramellatte

I haven't seen that before, but will definitely check it out. The Feeling Younger Skin Tint is beautiful in person.
I'm sure it'll be a repurchase for me.

It is called Shades of Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh lip block. I think it is from the holiday collection. I haven't seen it in person yet.

Latest posts