charlotte-tilbury-bar-of-gold-trio-palette-review-4-650x437.jpg
charlotte-tilbury-bar-of-gold-trio-palette-swatches-650x459.jpg
charlotte-tilbury-bar-of-gold-trio-palette-review-650x434.jpg

(reallyree)

Last edited:

fur4elise

Pat needs to be dropped in here too!:cloud9:

Pat McGrath Labs Skin Fetish Sublime Skin Highlighting Trio

PatMcGrathLabs-Sublime-Skin-Highlighting-Palette-Skin-Fetish-Nude-review-1080x1502.jpg
I like the comparisons Sabrina includes.
PatMcGrathLabs-Sublime-Skin-Highlighting-Palette-Skin-Fetish-Nude-swatches-1080x346.jpg
PatMcGrath-Sublime-Skin-Trio-vs-NARS-Hourglass-swatches-1080x346.jpg
(thebeautylookbook)

summer-2018_pat-mcgrath-skin-fetish_002_promo.jpg
summer-2018_pat-mcgrath-skin-fetish_003_promo.jpg
summer-2018_pat-mcgrath-skin-fetish_004_promo.jpg
(temptalia)

Shars

Pat needs to be dropped in here too!:cloud9:

Pat McGrath Labs Skin Fetish Sublime Skin Highlighting Trio

View attachment 64360
I like the comparisons Sabrina includes.
View attachment 64361
View attachment 64362
(thebeautylookbook)

View attachment 64363
View attachment 64364
View attachment 64365
(temptalia)

I like the look of the Bronze portion of the balm duo as well as the trio but I'm trying to be focused on the million and 1 highlighting products I already own lol.

DILLIGAF

So Maybelline is expanding their Master Chrome highlighter line. They are adding three new colors. A peach, bronze and a holographic purple. The Bronze called Molton Topaz is an exact dupe for Becca Shimmering Skin Protector in Topaz. I'm looking forward to traveling with it. We all know that Becca is a highlighting favorite but they do not travel well. A Becca highlighter is $38 and the Maybelline one is around $10. The Becca does give a brighter more intense glow. Anyone else try these out?

fur4elise

HAA ~ Coming in hot for Holiday 2018

Laura Mercier Magic Hour Face Illuminator Palette (Holiday 2018 Collection)
LM_Holiday_18.JPG

New Trio

LM_Holiday_Trio_18.JPG

(chicprofile)

fur4elise

Ofra All Glowed Up! ~ $49
Shades: Beverly Hills (big pan), Star Island, Rodeo Drive & Blissful

OFRA-Cosmetics-All-Glowed-Up-Palette.png OFRA-Cosmetics-All-Glowed-Up-Palette-Shade-Swatches.png
(makeup fomo)

fur4elise

sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif
Shoo Shoo Crickets! Time for new highlighters!

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Illuminating Powder Gelée
Heatwave, Solar & Mirage ~ $47 each

EL_Heat.jpg EL_Solar.jpg
EL_Mirage.jpg

ABH Dream Glow ~ $45

Anastasia-Beverley-Hills-Dream-Highlight-Palette-1-1100x975.jpg
Anastasia-Beverley-Hills-Dream-Highlight-Palette-4-1100x1099.jpg
(britishbeautyblogger)

DILLIGAF

I would like to take a good hard look at the EL highlighters. Which ever one is the deep bronze color seems to have caught my eye.

DILLIGAF

I was on the fence about Becca's Vanilla Quartz highlighter. The mini on its own sells for $19. Today I grabbed a mini set from Sephora had four minis. Opal, Vanilla Quartz, Rose Quartz, and Prismatic Amethyst. The set is called the Becca Glow Macaron Collection, I'm guessing because each one is the size of a macaron. It retailed for $40 and totaled .34 oz of product. A full-sized Shimmering Skin Perfector is $38 for .28 oz. For an extra $2 I get to sample four different items and get .06 more oz. This is by far a better deal.

Shars

I was on the fence about Becca's Vanilla Quartz highlighter. The mini on its own sells for $19. Today I grabbed a mini set from Sephora had four minis. Opal, Vanilla Quartz, Rose Quartz, and Prismatic Amethyst. The set is called the Becca Glow Macaron Collection, I'm guessing because each one is the size of a macaron. It retailed for $40 and totaled .34 oz of product. A full-sized Shimmering Skin Perfector is $38 for .28 oz. For an extra $2 I get to sample four different items and get .06 more oz. This is by far a better deal.

I picked up that set too! I'm glad they threw in those different shades. Opal is in almost every set but I broke my mini one recently so I'm happy to have a brand new one that isn't in that awful rubber packaging. I was actually pleasantly surprised by how good they looked on my deeper skin too!

fur4elise

Laura Mercier Magic Hour Face Illuminating Palette ~ $58

Laura-Mercier-Magic-Hour-Face-Illuminator-Palette-Review-1.jpg

Laura-Mercier-Magic-Hour-Face-Illuminator-Palette-Swatches.jpg

(chicprofile)

A skip for me. Two of the shades are in the "Fall In Love" palette from fall 2016.

DILLIGAF

I picked up that set too! I'm glad they threw in those different shades. Opal is in almost every set but I broke my mini one recently so I'm happy to have a brand new one that isn't in that awful rubber packaging. I was actually pleasantly surprised by how good they looked on my deeper skin too!
I figured I could travel with the mini Opal since I'm scared to take my full sized SSPs out the house. Like you I was pleasantly surprised how well the other colors looked on my skin tone.

Mac-Guy

How is the packaging? I had a mini size of Opal, but gave it away as the packaging felt terribly cheap.

DILLIGAF

How is the packaging? I had a mini size of Opal, but gave it away as the packaging felt terribly cheap.

It doesn't feel terribly cheap but it's not as heavy as a regular BECCA SSP compact. Actually, it feels like their non-traditional compacts. Like the white one that housed Dreamsicle.

Latest posts