Had a photoshoot for fun in my backyard! (PIC HEAVY)

ashley8119

You girls look AMAZING. That reminds me of something my friend and I did a few years back, we had a 'photoshoot' where we tried to look like playboy girls with our hair and makeup, and when we came downstairs from her room, her mom was like, "I hope you girls don't think you're leaving the house like that..." and her dad piped in with "You look like a couple-a street walkers!" lol

amrogers78

drools.gif
OMG that's HOT!!!

mello

thanks everyone! i definitely wanna do it again, it was a lot of fun
smiles.gif
i also wanna get more familiar with my camera and coming up with ideas for poses/shots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley8119
You girls look AMAZING. That reminds me of something my friend and I did a few years back, we had a 'photoshoot' where we tried to look like playboy girls with our hair and makeup, and when we came downstairs from her room, her mom was like, "I hope you girls don't think you're leaving the house like that..." and her dad piped in with "You look like a couple-a street walkers!" lol

Thanks! It was lots of fun, my parents were definitely not impressed and i'm pretty sure they thought we were taking really provocative pictures or something ahaha
we washed the 50 pounds of makeup we had on after we were done, though!

Latest posts