Had two interviews with MAC now what?!

msloladior

Ah I've been a bit MIA these past couple of days and am just getting around to this. How did it go? Did you get the position? I am still waiting, the girl her shadowed my demo was on vacation so It's taking a awhile. I got called in today to fill out an application for the manager to have on file. (I only brought in my resume before.) I hope this means that by asking me to fill one out they are still interested, I wouldn't think the would ask me to do this if not- right?! Ghaahhh!!! The anticipation is killiiinnnggg me! LOL
Girl both the manager and assistant manager at my location were out. So I'm still waiting ... I'm so anxious. The phone interview was pretty good I did mess up one one question but overall pretty good. I think their still interested no need to have you do all the footwork if their not. Hopefully we will both hear something back this week

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Good luck, ladies!
th_thstars.gif

P.S. I moved this thread to the Working for Cosmetics Retailers forum.
peace2.gif

Ahh I g
Girl both the manager and assistant manager at my location were out. So I'm still waiting ... I'm so anxious. The phone interview was pretty good I did mess up one one question but overall pretty good. I think their still interested no need to have you do all the footwork if their not. Hopefully we will both hear something back this week
Ahh I got the call last night!! They offered me a freelance position!!!!! I never had a third interview though. Have you ears bak from them yet!?

msloladior

Ahh I g Ahh I got the call last night!! They offered me a freelance position!!!!! I never had a third interview though. Have you ears bak from them yet!?
Omg! Congratulations!!!! And I'm still waiting on my call = ( ... You have a great reason to celebrate this weekend