Hair Colour Help Requireddd ** :)

MAC_addiction<3

So Im in desperate need of some advice on which hair colour suits me the best. Ive had it so many colours and i just can't decide. Im naturally dark brown which you will see in the photos as "brown" which i do like but i get bored easily so ive also been blonde and currently am black! Whatever colour i have i always want a different one so now even though i like the black i look through my blonde pictures and want blonde again! i just don't know and i need the help of some people who know what theyre talking about to advise me on the colour that suits me most!
smiles.gif
Try not to go on the makeup or the style of the hair just purely the hair colour that suits me best and i can decide on the style after. TIA
smiles.gif

p.s- Sorry about the pics some are really reallyyy old and i just threw them together really quick
smiles.gif
x

Natural colour - dark brown
brown.jpg

Blonde
meblondehair.jpg

Black
black.jpg

Thanks for your helpppp
smiles.gif

xox

glam8babe

awww amy you know i love it DARK!!! the black one looks hot but also the dark brown
you look good as a blonde too but i reckon you pull off being darker much better

florabundance

the black is gorgeous!! not really feelin the dark brown, but the blonde is pretty too.
black hair compliments your features and stuff, and you look so vixeny lol!

MAC_addiction<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
awww amy you know i love it DARK!!! the black one looks hot but also the dark brown
you look good as a blonde too but i reckon you pull off being darker much better

thankssss Bexxxx
<333333333

MAC_addiction<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
the black is gorgeous!! not really feelin the dark brown, but the blonde is pretty too.
black hair compliments your features and stuff, and you look so vixeny lol!

thankyouu, im so glad someone said black cuz that means i dont have to change it
thmbup.gif

smexiebinks

Wowzers, you look very gorgeous with all of them.
However, you look extremely gorgeous with the black!

MAC_addiction<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by igswonderworld
def. black - makes you look so fresh, brings out your complexion.. go black!

yayyy
smiles.gif
reallyy? i thought everyone was going to go for the blonde! thankyouuu x

MAC_addiction<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by smexiebinks
Wowzers, you look very gorgeous with all of them.
However, you look extremely gorgeous with the black!

thanks so muchh, youve really helped!
x

NicksWifey

I just went darker and really love it!!
That being said, I LOVE the black on you! I'm not so much on the blonde (sorry) but I think the darker hair really brings out your features more and warms up your skin.

Moxy

Wow, you're stunning with all the hair colours!! And your eyes are gorgeous.

If I had to pick a colour on you, I'd say I like you the best on brunette pictures, i think it goes great with your eye and skin colour.

M.A.C. head.

I like your natural brown color. It's a sexy color but still elegant.

The other ones kind of make it look like you're trying too hard.

hollyca

It's odd you can pull off all three colors so well! But I like brown on you the best. If I had to pick it would be darker for you.

hhunt2

You look like Lily Allen with black hair. That's not a bad thing, i like Lily Allen.

The brown hair makes you look "classic". But I have always loved black hair. What about black hair with blonde highlights underneath? Or black hair with purple highlights? It will look fun yet suttle b/c it will blend well with the black. Then when you put your hair up, you can really see the color.

Moxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhunt2
What about black hair with blonde highlights underneath?

I know some girls wear this, but I have always wondered, why such a big contrast? I'm one of those people who like my highlights blended in with the rest of the hair, although purple and black sounds very interesting!
Honestly, looking at her pics, i wouldn't like a black/blond combo on her head. Plus her hair is way too gorgeous for that.
th_dunno.gif

MAC_addiction<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhunt2
You look like Lily Allen with black hair. That's not a bad thing, i like Lily Allen.

The brown hair makes you look "classic". But I have always loved black hair. What about black hair with blonde highlights underneath? Or black hair with purple highlights? It will look fun yet suttle b/c it will blend well with the black. Then when you put your hair up, you can really see the color.

i get lily allen so much now lol i dont see it myself though. Thanks for the recs! i was considfering highlights actually
smiles.gif
xx
xox

MAC_addiction<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxy
I know some girls wear this, but I have always wondered, why such a big contrast? I'm one of those people who like my highlights blended in with the rest of the hair, although purple and black sounds very interesting!
Honestly, looking at her pics, i wouldn't like a black/blond combo on her head. Plus her hair is way too gorgeous for that.
th_dunno.gif

aw thanks lol, yeah i know what you mean i don't like the white blonde and black together much either i had it before and idn't think it looked right. I was considering just having highlights n keep having them done to lighten the black to a dark blondishy colour but everyone seems to like the dark hair more so maybe ill just keep it
smiles.gif

thanks x

Latest posts