Hair Colour Help Requireddd ** :)

MAC_addiction<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
I like the brown. Your hair looks so healthy and shiny in the brown hair pictures!
greengrin.gif

thanks..yeah i do like the brown..although my hair is really shiny now that its black aswell. I think its just the pictures as i lost my digital camera ages ago so all the black hair pictures have been taken with my phone n the quality is not as good and it doesnt really show everything up whereas the brown pictures were taken with my digital camera so the hair n makeup is a lot clearer. I use a new shampoo and conditioner now from the loreal professionnel range and ever since my hair has been sooo much more shiny!
thankssss x

MAC_addiction<3

Even if i did want to though there is no way i can go back to brown is there? without having my hair stripped? which would damage it even more as its fairly damaged now?
x

Moxy

Ooh I've always wanted to try L'oreal's professional range of shampoo's and conditioners, which ones are you using?
smiles.gif

MAC_addiction<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxy
Ooh I've always wanted to try L'oreal's professional range of shampoo's and conditioners, which ones are you using?
smiles.gif

the intensive repair range, my hair was really dry and straw-like before but now its back to normal again with moisture and shine
smiles.gif

hhunt2

Quote:
I know some girls wear this, but I have always wondered, why such a big contrast? I'm one of those people who like my highlights blended in with the rest of the hair, although purple and black sounds very interesting!
Honestly, looking at her pics, i wouldn't like a black/blond combo on her head. Plus her hair is way too gorgeous for that.
th_dunno.gif

The black & blonde is more of a punk vibe/style.

My hair "staple" has always been black hair with red highlights underneath. As time faded, the red became blonde and the combo looked awesome.
I guess it's personal preference.

Hair grows out, just play with it.

smexiebinks

Quote:
I know some girls wear this, but I have always wondered, why such a big contrast? I'm one of those people who like my highlights blended in with the rest of the hair, although purple and black sounds very interesting!
Honestly, looking at her pics, i wouldn't like a black/blond combo on her head. Plus her hair is way too gorgeous for that.
th_dunno.gif

I had Real dark brown/black hair with two blonde "coon tails" Under my hair. I think adding a bit of contrast is gorgeous as well. So when you say "her hair is way to gorgeous for that" you're insulting people's preference or choice in style.Honestly, there are a lot of ways to say your opinion in a nicer way; that's just what I believe. Highlights that are blended in with the rest of the hair are natural because in reality everyone's hair has natural highlights. Hair isn't the same color everywhere on the head, it's just that some people's highlights show more than others (especially if they are not real.)

I would throw in 2 blonde and 2 brown strips of hair somewhere underneath the top layer of her hair because I think it's fun. It would look really cute and you can have all three hair colors lol
yahoo.gif

smexiebinks

Quote:
Just my opinion about hair colouring. 100 people - 100 different tastes.
smiles.gif

Like I said, you can always say your opinion in a nicer way. I guess I'm just like that.

smexiebinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_addiction<3
yep you should try it - leave the conditioner in for as long as possible, iv left it in overnight a few times
greengrin.gif
x

Any normal conditioner? Or do you use a special kind of conditioner?

MAC_addiction<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by smexiebinks
Any normal conditioner? Or do you use a special kind of conditioner?

I use loreal intense repair..any repairing conditioners i usually try and leave in as long as possible because my hair has been quite damaged previously
smiles.gif

x

Moxy

Quote:
Like I said, you can always say your opinion in a nicer way. I guess I'm just like that.

If you were offended, then I apologize
yes.gif
That was not my intention at all, but bad choice of words tends to cause that, I agree.
th_hug.gif

Noone has ever told me that my comments or thoughts aren't nice enough, on the contrary, my friends describe me as friendly and harmless, so once again, any kind of bad feelings my post caused - I apologize for it. I spoke, howgh.

MAC_addiction<3, thanks for letting me do an Off topic post in your thread
winkiss.gif

MAC_addiction<3

Quote:
yes.gif
That was not my intention at all, but bad choice of words tends to cause that, I agree.
th_hug.gif

Noone has ever told me that my comments or thoughts aren't nice enough, on the contrary, my friends describe me as friendly and harmless, so once again, any kind of bad feelings my post caused - I apologize for it. I spoke, howgh.

winkiss.gif

lol no problem. thanks for your opinions everyone! Any other suggestions are welcomee
smiles.gif
x x

smexiebinks

Quote:
I use loreal intense repair..any repairing conditioners i usually try and leave in as long as possible because my hair has been quite damaged previously
smiles.gif

x

You're not the only one, lol.
That's why I'm asking. I've dyed my hair one too many times. Thanks for the advice!

Loreal intense repair, will look for it. I love loreal products
smiles.gif

smexiebinks

Quote:
yes.gif
th_hug.gif

winkiss.gif

It's okay.
I didn't mean to make you feel as if I thought you were a mean person, I totally didn't mean that. Thank you for being nice enough to understand and apologizing
friends.gif

I guess we all take the meaning of words differently, jeesh language is so complicated
smiles.gif

igswonderworld

Quote:
yayyy
smiles.gif
reallyy? i thought everyone was going to go for the blonde! thankyouuu x

absolutely!
smiles.gif
I love fair skin with a contrast especially if the eyes are light colored e.g. blue, green... It defines the face rather than washing it out.. I like the brown but I have to say it I prefer it on brown-eyed people.. It softens the harshness of the eyes and the skin color (at this point I think I'm thinking about sorta latin american girls..LOL) but I don't like blonde at all, I think it's a bit non-characteristic.. No offense anyone
shrugs.gif
smiles.gif

MAC_addiction<3

Quote:
You're not the only one, lol.
That's why I'm asking. I've dyed my hair one too many times. Thanks for the advice!

Loreal intense repair, will look for it. I love loreal products
smiles.gif

Loreal professionel expert serie intensive repair nutrition shampoo & conditioner is the full name i think..i put the shampoo in leave it for 10 mins - wash that out then put the conditioner in, clip my hair up & leave it for as long as possible. Ive even slept in it once with a shower cap on & a towel on my pillow. Its put so much moisture & shine back into my hair its really made a difference. I also heard recently about putting vinegar into your conditioner to make your hair shine, and mixing up egg yolkes aswell as castor oil so i'm looking forward to trying all those. I'm dying for seriously shiny healthy hair!
x