Hakuhodo - makers of MAC brushes

janette9687

Yes, but I thought someone mentioned they also make the same brushes for a little less money. They have black handles and no gold, but the hair is the same as the S100 line. Does that make sense and sound familiar?
they do! the handles and furtles are whats different but most of the s line series are also in the basic series

powderprincess

Has anybody had problem with the hakuhodo label chipping off their J series brushes. Reminds me of how the Mac numbers chip?

Sylvia60

ive slowly become an addict i been ordering some every 2 wks, (paycheck) lmao but i love them, ill try and posts pics soon but i have a few comparisons on my instagram janette9687
That's a good way to space out your selections!
I buy Hakuhodo via blog sales.
It's a bit of a serendipity, which makes it more of a game than garnering a collection.

janette9687

That's a good way to space out your selections! I buy Hakuhodo via blog sales. It's a bit of a serendipity, which makes it more of a game than garnering a collection.
How do you find them on blog sales? I just bought the g5545 and j110 for blush I do have the k020 it's sooo soft def one of their pricer ones but well worth it, good for pigmented blushes but I wanted something to pick up more color

smokeyrose

Can anyone tell me more about the J110? It has been on my wishlist forever. All reviews I can find say the love this brush, but there's little info on how it performs.
I am looking for a brush that will work great with non-pigmented blushes, would this brush fill the gap in my brush collection? Or is it better for a light dusting of powder, like setting powder?

Tia!

MissHolland

I read somewere that the black bristles pick up more color. I need a brush for less pigmented blushes to. In my next order i go for the 210.

cindypltnm81

How do you find them on blog sales? I just bought the g5545 and j110 for blush I do have the k020 it's sooo soft def one of their pricer ones but well worth it, good for pigmented blushes but I wanted something to pick up more color
How are you liking the J110 so far?

MissHolland

Today i received the MAC 217 brush. I love it but next time i go again for Hakuhodo. The Hakuhodo brushes are a little softer.

janette9687

So I just g
How are you liking the J110 so far?
I read somewere that the black bristles pick up more color. I need a brush for less pigmented blushes to. In my next order i go for the 210.
So I just got my order with the j110 I always forget that the hakuhodo brushes are a lot smaller in real life It's very soft! And it's the shape similar to the Mac 116 a lil bit longer once i get home ill post pics i promise! I used it with the new extra diminsion blushes and everyone that has this know they're kind of a pain to use with but this j110 picked up the right amount of color and blended beautifully Note to the hakuhodo 217 dupe I have both in black and white bristles and it's both more slender and thinner it's not as fluffy the numbers are g5523 and j5523

janette9687

Yes
Yes, but I thought someone mentioned they also make the same brushes for a little less money. They have black handles and no gold, but the hair is the same as the S100 line. Does that make sense and sound familiar?
Yes! Most of the s100 series I found in the basic or g series

janette9687

96a84ec3_image.jpeg
4f195a76_image.jpeg
ef14d356_image.jpeg
5072a68c_image.jpeg
8b711e7a_image.jpeg
These are from my Instagram when I posted comparisons I tried to include the description where it has names of the brushes

cindypltnm81

96a84ec3_image.jpeg
4f195a76_image.jpeg
ef14d356_image.jpeg
5072a68c_image.jpeg
8b711e7a_image.jpeg
These are from my Instagram when I posted comparisons I tried to include the description where it has names of the brushes
You are awesome for sharing your brushes! Yes, I agree the brushes do appear a lot smaller in person. I was going to get the j110, but it's out of stock. I got the J5543 blush brush instead.

cindypltnm81

Waiting for my shipment: G503 Blush Brush L angled J531 Powder & Blush Brush L Angled J5543 Blush Brush Round & Flat I will update these with my S142, S146, S100(which I wish I purchased the S110).

janette9687

Waiting for my shipment: G503 Blush Brush L angled J531 Powder & Blush Brush L Angled J5543 Blush Brush Round & Flat I will update these with my S142, S146, S100(which I wish I purchased the S110).
Ill post more of my brushes, you are going to love the g503 it's perfect for contouring its really dense and soft and blends like a dream