Halloween 2008 Kiddie Pictures .. Let's See the Costumes!!!

k.a.t

Batman & Batgirl & Lil Monkey are all too adorable! being a kid at halloween is the best, my staple costume was snow white haha

My nephew went as Buzz lightyear but i dunno if we have any pictures =/

joey444

Your son has the most gorgeous eyes EVER!!!!!!! Watch out girl, you have a ladies man on your hands!!

trip75

My nephews and niece. The boys were Mario and Luigi. My sister made both the costumes and the mushroom candy buckets.
My neice was a dead schoolgirl. I did her make up and boy did she freak me and everyone else out.
My son who is 10 this year didn't want to trick or treat. I'm kinda sad about it but what can ya do.

makeupnplay010.jpg

makeupnplay018.jpg

I hope everyone and their kiddies had a safe and fun Halloween.

MzzRach

Wow - love the dead schoolgirl! Fantastic job on the makeup and she is acting the part so well.

TISH1124

Mario and Luigi PURRRFECT!!!

The dead sea girl was Awesome...And she was able to even look scarey!! Great costumes!!

Yean at 10 they want to just walk around and get candy without dressing up !! I swear I had 30 year olds with pillow cases at my door...No costume!! One lady brought her kids and her own sack for herself
omg.gif
I said who is this bag for she said...Oh this one is for me...Ok she was about 40!!!
WTF2.gif

MACLovin

Awesome pics everyone! Totally adorable
smiles.gif

Well, I don't have any children, but this is my little furbaby...the scary, scary monster!

Aren't you just terrified?
lol.gif

scarymonster.jpg

"I hate you, ma"
scarymonster2.jpg

Can't you just feel the disdain through the computer screen?
lmao.gif

scarymonster3.jpg

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin
smiles.gif

Well, I don't have any children, but this is my little furbaby...the scary, scary monster!

lol.gif

"I hate you, ma"
scarymonster2.jpg

Can't you just feel the disdain through the computer screen?
lmao.gif

OMG this shot is priceless....He looks like he is saying...Of all the B** in the world this one had to be my mother, and I Hate her!!
th_LMAO.gif

LOVE IT!!!!

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I swear I had 30 year olds with pillow cases at my door...No costume!! One lady brought her kids and her own sack for herself
omg.gif
I said who is this bag for she said...Oh this one is for me...Ok she was about 40!!!
WTF2.gif

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin
smiles.gif

lol.gif

scarymonster.jpg

Aw, what a good sport!
cutey.gif

nunu

Aww both batman and batgirl look cute!
trip, your niece and nephews look so cute as well!

TISH1124

You guys look so great!! Your dh looks like he could have been in the Matrix and you were working that Smokey Eyes...Leo is so cute as Elmo..Is that his favorite character?

Thanks for posting!!

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
SuSana that is the cutest!!!

Isn't it?? I just laugh whenever I see it lol!