Halloween 2008 Kiddie Pictures .. Let's See the Costumes!!!

vocaltest

awww all the kiddies are so cute!! i wish i lived in the usa for halloween
ssad.gif
!

MzzRach

Ahhh, such a cute little handsome vampire!

Caroline - come out to the US next year and we'll celebrate. We'll do some wicked makeup and costumes and have a ball. ;-)

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Ahhh, such a cute little handsome vampire!

Caroline - come out to the US next year and we'll celebrate. We'll do some wicked makeup and costumes and have a ball. ;-)

Ohh I wish I could!! My friend was out in CA for halloween & the pictures on his facebook look AMAZING!

*Stargazer*

This is my youngest. He's my sweet little holy terror.
n622138714_1109943_1554.jpg

My girls. See the monarch? The one who looks so innocent? She's my wild child. Going to end up in jail one day or be the President. There is no in between with her.
n622138714_1109944_1889.jpg

This is when he first realized people were giving him candy.
n622138714_1110008_6240.jpg

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stargazer*
n622138714_1109943_1554.jpg

I have to walk up there and say what for friggin sakes!!!

n622138714_1110008_6240.jpg

AHH Dang Mom this Twick ot Tweet Crap ain't too bad!!

I want him and the suit right now!! TOO CUTE!!

The girls are awesome too!! Beautiful kids!!!

MzzRach

OMG Stargazer what gorgeous kids. Your little boy in that costume.....*dies from the cuteness*

;-)

*Stargazer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
OMG Stargazer what gorgeous kids. Your little boy in that costume.....*dies from the cuteness*

;-)

You should see the back.

l_4a83eb2dc4ce4822b15cffff9ac9ae28.jpg

SuSana

Oh. my. gosh. He is so cute!!

Did you make those costumes? If you did, they are so good!

eta: The back!!! How adorable!

*Stargazer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana
Oh. my. gosh. He is so cute!!

Did you make those costumes? If you did, they are so good!

eta: The back!!! How adorable!

I wish I could make something like that! My son's came from Babies 'R Us and my daughters' came from Gymboree.

jdechant

cutey.gif
I just want to start off by saying that everyone's kids look SOO ADORABLE!!! Has given me some great costume ideas for next Halloween. Anyways, this year my little girl really wanted to be a black cat (like Dora) but they were all sold out..so we got her the storybook witch...lol..sorry the pics are not great. I only have the pics on the computer when she was trick or treating with her jacket on, but you get the idea.

Jaelyn the friendly witch..lol

Jaelyn2.jpg

Jaelyn.jpg

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdechant
cutey.gif
I just want to start off by saying that everyone's kids look SOO ADORABLE!!! Has given me some great costume ideas for next Halloween. Anyways, this year my little girl really wanted to be a black cat (like Dora) but they were all sold out..so we got her the storybook witch...lol..sorry the pics are not great. I only have the pics on the computer when she was trick or treating with her jacket on, but you get the idea.

Jaelyn the friendly witch..lol

Jaelyn2.jpg

Jaelyn.jpg

Jaelyn is just about the cutest lil witch I have ever seen!! She is beautiful!!!

MzzRach

A lovely friendly witch!! She is a darling.

I remember when I was in third grade I dressed up as Wendy - Casper the friendly ghost's best mate. I loved that costume. ;-)

jdechant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Jaelyn is just about the cutest lil witch I have ever seen!! She is beautiful!!!

Aww..thank you so much tish!!
tong.gif

Quote:
A lovely friendly witch!! She is a darling.

I remember when I was in third grade I dressed up as Wendy - Casper the friendly ghost's best mate. I loved that costume. ;-)

Thanks MzzRach...yah I think most of us had a year where we went as a witch..i think i've been the nice witch and the mean ol ugly witch with fake warts on my green nose..lol

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to everyone that posted pic's. I really enjoyed all of the adorable pictures. Makes me wish my kids were little again. =(