Has a guy ever hit on you in front of your parents??

ms.marymac

Usually they are pretty subtle about it.

I do remember when my parents went on a cruise years ago, my mom whipped out pics of me & my brother to show a waiter. She's one of those moms that will show anyone pictures of her kids and grandchild. Anyway, the waiter saw my pic and gave her a pic of himself in front of the buffet table and asked her to give to me. I still have it! ha ha. It was just so goofy.

theblackqueen

Yes! My mom is usually the one to notice it too, she's like "Um, what the heck did that guy say to you again?" when we get back in the car and I'm all like "I don't know..." and all happy about whatever i just bought or going to get food or something stupid like that. I'm horribly oblivious.

benzito_714

when i am with my mom or step-mom guys hit on us because we look similar in age. i usually speak out on it while my mothers just laugh it off.
one time i got hit on when i was with my mom-in-law. the guy was a salesman so he was just putting on but he was starting to get too close. he was talking like he was going to take me from my husband. he then started talking to my mom-in-law about how he could do better than my husband. i finally decided to stop him from digging a deeper hole and told the guy my husband was in fact her son. it was really funny but some guys are just so lame.

MiCHiE

So funny this thread came up. I had just thought how funny it was when a guy did it to me as I was with my mother at French Quarter Fest. I had bumped into this guy I had been knowing since I was in high school, but I hadn't seen him since years before Katrina. Well, he's 11 years older than I am for one, and I was really taken aback when he outright asked for my number in front of my mother, even though he's met her before. Hell, I guess he figured we're both grown now....But, he even commented about the look on my face when he called me later that night. LOL.

glam8babe

its happened to me quite alot... infront of my mum
even when i was 15 year old i used to get hit on by 20+ guys because i looked so old for my age.
Then when i was 15 i went to Cyprus with my mum and went out clubbing.. this footballer from scotland started talking to me, he was with about 10 of his friends and he seemed really nice, he didnt seem the typical pervy guy, he was about 19-20 and bought me a few drinks, he even took me and my mum to this 70s nightclub lol then he kept askin me to go back to his hotel and i kept saying no... then after about 10 minutes he disappeared, just goes to show ya what he really wanted.
Now when i go out drinking round town with my bf, and our friends theres been a few times where guys have hit on me INFRONT OF MY BF! and caused big arguments etc.
if i was single i wouldnt hit on a guy who looked like he had a gf with him

but infront of my mum.. it happens alot, even men in their 40's etc. it actually knocks me sick lol

Kalico

Your story is too funny! Where do guys get the idea that this is a good thing?! Did they think your mom was going to pull over and be like, "Okay sweetie! Go do your best!!"

I was 18, I assume he was about 25-30ish. Definitely out of my age range at the time. I was there just a month before the hurricane hit too! It was crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
I do think it's hilarious when people hit on you or just check you out and your parents notice. My mom luckily is a good sport about it and jokes around about me finding a boo. lol.

Kalico - LOL! Was he at least your age?? New Orleans and cabs...ahhh...memories (my friend lost her camcorder in one lol)... I miss it there! I went like a month or two before the hurricane hit!
ssad.gif

S.S.BlackOrchid

Yes. If it's front of my dad, he'll be oblivious as he usually is. If it's in front of my mom, we'll joke about it later. A while back, it was a guy at Costco (those guys who puts the stuff in boxes).
One the way back, my Mom said "you know that guy what hitting on you right?"
"Yeah"
"Why didn't you flirt back?"
"I did"
Then she goes "what? you call that flirting? We're going to turn this car around right now!"

Jello89

It happened often when I went to Virginia Beach With two of my friends and my father. Three guys in our hotel kept asking us to go out with them. And my father would freak out! He tried to keep us aways from them all the time lolol. On the beach was even worse...

MissDeViousDiVa

Oh yes.
One time when I was like 15 this guy on a bike that looked homeless came up to me and asked if I had a bf and my dad went "I'M HER BOYFRIEND" Lol

Another time this guy stopped me while I was walking out of a restaurant with my parents and asked me to come over and talk with him and didn't wanna take no for an answer till I was like uhh dude, I need to go, no.

Once I was trying on boots with my mom and this guy was there with his wife and stopped and told me that I needed to buy them because they looked good lol.

The worst though is that I've gotten hit on at family parties and idk what the guys were thinking but it was really really obvious so everyone had a good laugh out of it but I just felt uncomfortable and didn't have a good time at all. It's cute though cause my lil cousins get upset and they'll be like "WHY IS HE EVEN LOOKING AT YOU, HE SUCKS HE NEEDS TO STOP." I think they get more offended than I do.

Leopardskinny

Haha man I hate getting checked out when i'm with my family. I mean, they are very cool parents and don't have a problem, but the embarrasment facor is quite high! I mean it isn't like they don't KNOW they are my parents!

User93

yeah happened here aswell! 2 yrs ago we were on vacations with Mom and there were guys hitting on me in front of her. First, one guy in the restaurant brought our food and passed me a note in front of my Mom! o_O

But look this: there was a that guy, and once i was away from the pool he came to my Mom and said he likes me, and asked my name. She told him lol, my Mom is fun. Then he asked her not to tell me he was talking with her..lol. And then he told her: "Your daughter is bery beautiful, but you're pretty much ok aswell" LOOOL. My Mom laughed and said like "oh you're DAMN nice". Then he approached me actually, was always talking with me from the pool as i was tanning, asking to go in water with him etc, writing me hearts on water. I brushed it off, plus i was embarassed of Mom. But she was making fun of me like "this happends cause you're not going to the pool like normal people would but striking sexy poses on the beach bed"
winks.gif

Miss Rose

my "accident" happend a few years back when i was just 16 and my curves were kicking in lol. anyways i was getting in the car with my dad when this guy keeps staring at me and is walking towards me to talk i guess and my dad sees him and blocks his view and gives him a look, now mind me my dad is 6"2 and Sicilian, he can be scary lol. The poor guy just turns away all red haha

Latest posts