hauling over the last few months

bebs

well.. I finally decided to get around to posting and taking photos of my hauls for at least the last 5 months or so

so here we go, everything is labeled I'm pretty sure most all of it is right.

and I'm putting my self on a no buy until colour forms comes out next month... where is the support group I will needd for this?

Brushes and creams
Random.jpg

Foundations, primers and colours

facestuff.jpg

eyes
Eyes.jpg

paints
friends and family sale helped this one out
paints.jpg

lip stuff
Lips.jpg

VintageSister.jpg

lip.jpg

blushes
mmm yay friends and family is all I can say
Blush.jpg

pigments and glitters
lots of lovely ladies who swapped/sold me for some more of my rare pigments that I love and adore

mattes.jpg

naughtypigments.jpg

neon.jpg

Glitters.jpg

and my wonderful little case

red.jpg

not pictured, cool heat shadows, 15 pan among other things I am probably forgetting to show, also will be getting a number of older paints shortly

glam8babe

thats one of the best hauls ive seen in a while
th_drool.gif
enjoy!
by the way what are those lil pots above your mac paint pots?

CantAffordMAC

My jaw literally dropped. This is insane.

I agree with GlossyAbby..haha now I feel great about my haul! Enjoy your lovelies, lovely!
winks.gif

and BioElements...good stuff!

MiCHiE

Am I the only one who had to scroll up to make sure this was under HAULS and not THE TRAINCASE?

Awesome hauls. I'm so jealous.

bebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
thats one of the best hauls ive seen in a while
th_drool.gif
enjoy!
by the way what are those lil pots above your mac paint pots?

those are stila shadow pots

bebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by red.pill
avesome! and what are those lip balms?

they are little lip balms from vintage sister.. really cute and taste so much that I think I'm eating candy once and a while and so small that you lose them in a heart beat

bebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Am I the only one who had to scroll up to make sure this was under HAULS and not THE TRAINCASE?

Awesome hauls. I'm so jealous.

yeah.. I was like.. should I even post it in here since its been like 5 - 6 months worth of stuff I'm telling my self it really isn't that bad with that time period, and most of it at cco's and with the 15% off from this past weekend. but thank god I didn't say that I had been off of my mac kick and been buying jewelry as well or somebody would kick me.

Brittni

She said "last 5 months or so" so it's really not *that* amazing for the time frame. I mean, of course it is amazing none the less and a lot more than some of us have! And it all looks gorgeous I might add... Just saying people are super shocked by it and I'm just like huh cause you said 5+ months worth of collecting... idk!

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
She said "last 5 months or so" so it's really not *that* amazing for the time frame. I mean, of course it is amazing none the less and a lot more than some of us have! And it all looks gorgeous I might add... Just saying people are super shocked by it and I'm just like huh cause you said 5+ months worth of collecting... idk!

That's still a feat in itself. The average person doesn't amass that much in years, so kudos to her.