hauling over the last few months

TDoll

You have some GREAT stuff! Just curious...do you use the Genuine Orange Paint Stick for under eye circles?? I picked up this tip the other day...to use a bright orange based product over your circles and then apply makeup over it. It counter acts the blue.
I love all your pigments! You have some awesome colors!

bebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDoll
You have some GREAT stuff! Just curious...do you use the Genuine Orange Paint Stick for under eye circles?? I picked up this tip the other day...to use a bright orange based product over your circles and then apply makeup over it. It counter acts the blue.
I love all your pigments! You have some awesome colors!

hmm well I've never heard of that one before, I use it as a base for my eyeshadows from time to time but thats about it

TDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebs
hmm well I've never heard of that one before, I use it as a base for my eyeshadows from time to time but thats about it

Oh ok...It looked a little out of place (and it was with your face stuff) so I thought maybe thats what you were using it for! It really works though...just don't use too much. I'm like a NC25 and it works on me! I actually tried it with some lipstick! haha Just put a thin layer of concealer over it. The orange cancels the blue or something.

bebs

well I couldn't resist the last day of the f&f sale in the store on monday.. so I also got

solar white
warming trend
warm chill
gulf stream
cool heat

style blush
213 brush

from wonderful girls on here and mua
shapshot paint
infamous paint
existential paint

from the gone but not forgotten program hopefully soon I will be getting:
shimma paint
tint-o-retto paint
and cedar rose shadestick

and truly the last haul until color forms

I'll post the photos soon in this thread as well soon!