have any of you read or seen what colour pink used to

orodwen

create her pink hair? tia!
greengrin.gif

fluffy.gif

martygreene

The brands, in order of quality, that make vegetable hair dyes which yield the various bright colors are:
Special Effects
RAW
Fudge
Manic Panic
Punky Colors

All make a variety of pink shades, and have very similar color ranges.

I'd suggest Special Effects Atomic Pink, for the shade of pink that she has.

pumpkincat210

Punky Color is okay..I've used pink flamingo and it is really bright, it only last vibrantly for a few days then fades out. I have dark blonde hair and the color stayed with it faintly for awhile. Its good if you don't like commitment.

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru-chan
I'm sure I read somewere that she used a Fudge color called Pink Flamingo or something like that.

Yep, it was Fudge...but as Marty said, Special Effects Atomic Pink would work.

Miss Marcy

whichever brand you decide to use, you'll have to bleach the crap out of your hair. not only does the blonde make a good light base color but the dyes adhere better to chemically processed hair. of the list that marty greene posted, i have tried 3-punky color which was a good rich color, manic panic which was an even richer color but a bit messier when you wash it and special effects which didn't work at all. i tried to use atomic pink special effects dye and it turned my hair slightly copper even tho it was bleached to an almost white color. then i used manic panic which worked beautifully.
smiles.gif

Latest posts