• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Heatherette Trio 1 Tutorial

weneedaroom

This is the look we'll be creating:
22-1.jpg

First, what you'll need:
0.jpg

Not pictured:
Your foundation/concealor
Your mascara
Your brow products
Lull lipglass
Painterly + Rollickin paintpots
Black eyeliner

1.jpg

Boring! I look a bit red because I had been plucking my brows right before hand
smiles.gif

2.jpg

First, take a somewhat stiff-bristled eyeshadow brush and apply Painterly paintpot onto your brow bone, stopping at your crease. This will be the base for our brow highlight.
3.jpg

Now, take the same type of brush and paint Rollickin' paintpot onto your lid up to your crease. This will be the base for the look. Try to blend the edges out so the base is not a harsh line.
4.jpg

Now pat on some of the turquoise color in the Heatherette trio one pallette. Keep the color confined to your lid--don't extend it into your crease or anything.
5.jpg

Apply Softwash Gray pigment into your crease, sweeping your brush back and forth. I do this with my eye open so I can follow the natural crease of my eyelid.
6.jpg

Taking a small eyeshadow brush, pat some of the black eyeshadow in the Heatherette trio 1 pallette into the outer v of your eyelid.
7.jpg

Now, apply more of the black shadow to your brush, and sweep it into your crease as you did with Softwash Gray.
8.jpg

Take the pale pink shadow in the Heatherette Trio 1 pallette and sweep it onto your brow bone, blending it towards the crease color.
9.jpg

Take a small eyeshadow brush, and pack on some Crystal Avalanche. Pat it on into the inner corners of your eyelids and blend it upwards, towards your eyebrows.
10-1.jpg

Now, take a black eyeliner (I use MAC's blitz and glitz) and line your upper lash line. Extend the liner onto the lower corners of your eyelids as well.
11.jpg

Take Peacocky glitterliner and paint it over the outer corners of your liner.
12.jpg

Curl and mascara your lashes.
13.jpg

Fill in your brows as you like
smiles.gif

14.jpg

Apply foundation and concealor.
145.jpg

Take a blush brush, and put Margin blush on it. Smile, and using a circular motion, apply Margin onto the fleshiest part of your cheeks extending outward towards your ears. Afterwards, clean off your brush, and use it to apply Northern Light MSF in the exact same way.
15-1.jpg

It should look like this.
16-1.jpg

Now, time for the lips! Use Subculture lipliner to create a soft line around the lips. Use the liner to lightly fill in the lips as well.
17-1.jpg

Using a lip brush, apply 3N lipstick.
18-1.jpg

Top with a coat of Lull lipglass. And you're done! Now, be a camwhore
smiles.gif

23-2.jpg

24-2.jpg

22-1.jpg

19-1.jpg

20-1.jpg

21-1.jpg

FiestyFemme

Love this!

I've got Trio 1, but I've only worn it once because I wasn't sure what to do with it/pair it with. I'm definitely going to have to try this!
smiles.gif